email@example.com | (829) 674-0536 | Sioux Falls, SD
Incident Manager at Sanford Health, SDApr 2022 - Present
- Successfully managed 100 incidents in a 24/7 environment.
- Achieved an average resolution time of 2 hours for all incidents.
- Created and implemented new processes that reduced incident volume by 20%.
- Successfully completed root cause analysis for 50 high priority incidents.
- Worked with vendors to resolve 30 critical outages affecting multiple customers.
- Trained 10 new team members on incident management process.
Lead Incident Manager at Avera Health, SDJul 2020 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 12 incident managers who successfully resolved over 2,000 incidents in one month.
- Trained new hires on the company's incident management process.
- Developed and implemented an improved incident management process that reduced average resolution time by 20%.
- Led weekly meetings with stakeholders to provide updates on open incidents and identify potential risks.
- Wrote monthly reports summarizing the team's performance and highlighting areas for improvement.
Senior Incident Manager at Regional Health, SDJul 2015 - May 2020
- Led a team of 12 incident managers who successfully resolved over 500 incidents in one month.
- Trained new incident managers on best practices and procedures.
- Developed an innovative method for tracking and resolving high priority incidents.
- Created monthly reports detailing the performance of the Incident Management Team.
- Presented findings to senior management on ways to improve overall efficiency.
- Led root cause analysis sessions post-incident to prevent future reoccurrences.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at South Dakota State UniversityAug 2010 - May 2015
I've learned how to design and implement software solutions to problems, how to use and understand various programming languages, and how to effectively use computers to solve problems.
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Time management
- Stress management
- Conflict resolution
firstname.lastname@example.org | (160) 830-2046 | Portland, ME
Incident Manager at ServiceNow, MEJun 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 12 in responding to 500 incidents over the course of 3 months.
- Reduced average incident response time by 30%.
- Escalated and resolved 100 high priority incidents.
- Created an Incident Management process that was adopted company-wide.
- Trained 50 new employees on the Incident Management process.
Lead Incident Manager at BMC, MEJul 2019 - May 2022
- Successfully managed and resolved over 500 incidents within the agreed upon Service Level Agreement timeframe.
- Successfully created and implemented new processes and procedures which improved incident management resolution rates by 15%.
- Utilized strong analytical skills to identify root cause of recurring incidents, leading to their permanent resolution.
- Built positive relationships with internal customers, external vendors, and cross-functional teams in order to resolve complex issues.
- Mentored junior team members on proper incident management methodologies & techniques.
Senior Incident Manager at CA, MEJul 2015 - Jun 2019
- Led a team of 15 incident managers during a large-scale system outage.
- Successfully restored service to 99% of affected users within 4 hours.
- Managed and coordinated communication between multiple teams during a complex multi-site incident.
- Reduced number of major incidents by 35% over the course of 6 months.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at University of Maine, Orono, MEAug 2011 - May 2015
I've learned how to code in multiple languages, how to use multiple operating systems, how to design and develop software, how to use multiple tools for software development, how to test and deploy software, and how to troubleshoot software issues.
- Problem Solving
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- Decision Making
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution