Human Resources Analyst
Writing a great human resources analyst resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own human resources analyst resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the human resources analyst job you're after.
email@example.com | (301) 914-5301 | 1234 Elm Street
I am a Human Resources Analyst with over three years of experience in the field. I have gained valuable knowledge and skills in human resources management, policy development, and employee relations. I am an excellent communicator and have proven my ability to build strong relationships with employees at all levels within an organization. I am highly organized and detail-oriented, with a keen eye for spotting trends and issues. I am passionate about promoting positive work environments where employees can thrive.
Human Resources Analyst at Paychex, ORMar 2022 - Present
- Successfully implemented a new benefits plan that resulted in $1 million in savings for the company.
- Conducted an analysis of our employee retention rate and identified key areas where we could improve. As a result, we were able to reduce turnover by 5%.
- Successfully recruited 50 new employees within 2 months while staying within budget.
- Created and executed a training program for newly hired HR professionals which led to 100% satisfaction rating from participants.
- Wrote policies and procedures that are now used as best practices by other companies in the industry.
Human Resources Associate at ADP, ORAug 2019 - Mar 2022
- Hired and trained 50 new employees in the company’s onboarding program.
- Implemented a new performance review system that was well-received by employees.
- Led efforts to develop employee handbook and policies.
- Successfully negotiated health insurance rates for next year, saving the company $5,000 per month.
- Worked with management to resolve conflict between two departments.
Bachelor of Science in Human Resources at University of Oregon, Eugene, ORSep 2015 - May 2019
I've learned how to interview people, how to read people, how to fire people, and how to do payroll.
- Human Resources
- Employee Relations
- Training and Development
- Compensation and Benefits
- Organizational Development
firstname.lastname@example.org | (551) 221-6161 | Lexington, KY
I am a Human Resources Analyst with over 3 years of experience in the industry. I have worked extensively with HR data and systems, and have developed strong analytical skills that I can use to identify issues and trends within an organization. I am adept at problem-solving, and thrive in environments where I can work collaboratively with others to find creative solutions. In my previous role, I led a team of analysts who were responsible for developing new HR reporting metrics for our company's global workforce. My work on this project helped improve the accuracy of our reports, and ultimately resulted in more efficient decision-making by senior leadership.
Human Resources Analyst at Baptist Health Lexington, KYApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 4 in conducting new hire orientations, which resulted in a decrease in onboarding time by 2 days.
- Implemented a training program for managers on how to interview candidates, which led to an increase in the quality of hires by 15%.
- Negotiated with health insurance providers and was able to secure lower rates for the company, resulting in savings of $5,000 per year.
- Created a system for tracking employee vacation and sick days that helped the company save $3,000 per year.
- Conducted exit interviews with departing employees and compiled data that revealed areas where the company could improve its retention rate by 3%.
- Wrote proposals for changes to HR policies that were accepted by upper management and implemented across the company.
Human Resources Analyst II at Humana, KYSep 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led the recruitment process for 50 new employees, resulting in a 20% increase in qualified applicants.
- Implemented a new performance review system that increased employee satisfaction by 15%.
- Negotiated health insurance rates with vendors, saving the company $100,000 per year.
- Created and implemented an employee development program that boosted retention rates by 5%.
- Resolved conflict between two departments, preventing the loss of key personnel.
- Wrote proposals for three new HR initiatives that were approved by upper management.
Bachelor of Science in Human Resources at University of Kentucky, KYSep 2015 - May 2019
Some skills I've learned are how to communicate effectively with people, how to resolve conflicts, and how to train and develop employees.
- Employee Relations
- Training and Development
- Compensation and Benefits Administration
- Performance Management Systems