Writing a great housing coordinator resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own housing coordinator resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the housing coordinator job you're after.
email@example.com | (394) 658-2505 | Sioux Falls, SD
I am a housing coordinator with over 1 year of experience. I have worked in the public and private sectors, as well as with nonprofit organizations. I am knowledgeable about affordable housing programs and regulations, and have experience coordinating both new construction projects and existing property rehabilitation. In my previous position, I was responsible for overseeing all aspects of the development process from pre-development through post-occupancy services. I have excellent communication skills and am able to effectively collaborate with multiple stakeholders including developers, architects, engineers, contractors, government officials, and community members.
Housing Coordinator at The Housing Authority of the City of Sioux Falls, SDApr 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and secured 12 new housing contracts with local landlords, providing much-needed additional housing options for clients in need.
- Led the development of a new client intake process for the Housing Coordination program, resulting in a more efficient and streamlined way to assess client needs and connect them with appropriate resources.
- Successfully advocated for increased funding from the city government for the Housing Coordination program, leading to a $250,000 increase in annual funding.
- Collaborated with community partners to develop an innovative rent subsidy program that has helped 50 families stay housed and prevented homelessness.
- Organized and led weekly meetings with team of 15 case managers to discuss complex cases and brainstorm solutions.
- Wrote successful grant proposals totaling $1.2 million over 3 years which funded necessary programs & staffing levels.
Assistant Housing Coordinator at Sioux Falls Housing and Redevelopment Commission, SDSep 2021 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated and executed new contracts with vendors, resulting in an annual savings of $12,000.
- Led a team of 12 employees to increase resident satisfaction scores by 15%.
- Implemented a new customer service training program for all staff members.
- Developed and implemented a marketing plan that generated $50,000 in revenue.
- Coordinated special events for residents that increased community involvement by 25%.
- Wrote grants that totaled $75,000 in funding for community programs.
High School Diploma at Brookings High School, Brookings, SDAug 2016 - May 2021
I have learned how to write proficiently, how to read and comprehend complex texts, and how to do mathematical calculations.
- Time Management
- Conflict Resolution
firstname.lastname@example.org | (998) 661-2199 | Scott Depot, WV
I am a Housing Coordinator with over 1 years of experience. I have worked in both the private and public sector, and have extensive knowledge of federal, state, and local housing programs. I have excellent communication skills and am able to work effectively with people from all backgrounds. I am also highly organized and detail-oriented, which allows me to manage multiple projects simultaneously. In my current role as Housing Coordinator for the City of New York, I oversee all aspects of the city's affordable housing program
Housing Coordinator at Blue Ribbon Commission on Four-Year Higher Education, WVMay 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and secured funding for housing development projects totaling $5 million.
- Led the design and implementation of a new homeless outreach program that served 1,000 individuals in its first year.
- Successfully advocated for increased funding for affordable housing initiatives at the state level.
- Spearheaded community engagement efforts resulting in 500 volunteers donating 4,000 hours to local Habitat for Humanity builds.
- Collaboratively developed and managed annual operating budgets exceeding $2.5 million.
Assistant Housing Coordinator at Council of Independent Colleges and Universities in West Virginia, WVJul 2021 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated and executed leases with landlords on behalf of the organization, resulting in $5,000 in savings annually.
- Implemented a new records management system for the housing department which resulted in an 80% reduction in man hours spent searching for files.
- Successfully completed move-in processes for 500 families over 3 months while maintaining a 97% satisfaction rating from residents.
- Led implementation of a customer service training program for all front-line staff which improved resident satisfaction ratings by 15%.
- Decreased vacancy rates from 12% to 5% over 18 months through effective marketing and working closely with property managers.
High School Diploma at Parkersburg High School, Parkersburg, WVAug 2016 - May 2021
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Time management
- Conflict resolution