firstname.lastname@example.org | (120) 517-2316 | Toledo, OH
High School Principal at Lakewood City Schools, OHJun 2022 - Present
- Led a high school of 1,200 students with 95% graduation rate and 100% college placement.
- Implemented new curriculum and instructional programs that improved student achievement by 10%.
- Negotiated successful contracts with 3 different unions representing teachers, staff, and administrators.
- Developed partnerships with 20 local businesses to provide internships and job shadowing opportunities for students.
Assistant High School Principal at Cleveland Metropolitan School District, OHSep 2020 - Apr 2022
- Led the development and implementation of a new curriculum that resulted in an increase in test scores by 15%.
- Developed and implemented a school-wide discipline program that reduced suspensions by 25%.
- Created and oversaw a successful after-school tutoring program that raised grades for participating students by 20%.
- Led professional development workshops for teachers on effective instructional strategies resulting in improved student achievement.
- Chaired the committee responsible for revising the school’s code of conduct, which led to increased buy-in from staff and students.
- Successfully advocated for additional funding from the district to support extracurricular activities, leading to increased participation rates among students.
Associate High School Principal at Columbus City Schools, OHSep 2015 - Jul 2020
- Led a team of 30 teachers and support staff to successfully implement a 1:1 iPad initiative for grades 9-12.
- Created and oversaw the implementation of a new student orientation program that increased first year retention rates by 5%.
- Implemented school-wide positive behavior supports system that resulted in a decrease in office discipline referrals by 20%.
- Led district committee to review and revise high school curriculum resulting in an increase in graduation rate from 78% to 82% over 3 years.
- Chaired the High School Leadership Team which developed long range plans for facility improvements, budgeting, and staffing needs.
- Successfully advocated for additional resources which led to the addition of 4 guidance counselors, 2 deans, and 6 support staff members.
High School Diploma at Ohio State University, OHSep 2011 - May 2015
I have learned organization skills, time management skills, and how to study effectively.
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Conflict resolution
email@example.com | (327) 727-4935 | Nashua, NH
High School Principal at Londonderry High School, NHApr 2022 - Present
- Led school to highest graduation rate in district history, with 86% of students graduating on time.
- Reduced suspension rates by 40%, creating a more positive and productive learning environment for all students.
- Implemented new curriculum and teaching methods that increased test scores by 10% across the board.
- Hired and trained a highly effective staff that was recognized as one of the best in the state.
- Raised $1 million dollars from private donors to fund important school initiatives.
Assistant High School Principal at Lebanon High School, NHJul 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led the development and implementation of a new district-wide curriculum.
- Developed and implemented a new system for tracking student progress and data.
- Increased graduation rates by 5%.
- Decreased dropout rates by 3%.
- Implemented a new program that increased parent engagement by 10%.
Associate High School Principal at Exeter High School, NHAug 2015 - Jun 2019
- Led school in implementing new curriculum that resulted in an increase of student test scores by 5%.
- Hired and trained a new team of counselors that helped reduce the number of students dropping out by 15%.
- Instituted a new attendance policy that led to a decrease in absenteeism by 20%.
- Successfully implemented a 1:1 device program for all students.
- Managed annual budget while still being able to provide additional resources for teachers and staff.
High School Diploma at Portsmouth High School, Portsmouth, NHSep 2011 - May 2015
Some skills I've learned are time management, how to study for tests, and how to do research.
- Public speaking
- Decision making