email@example.com | (514) 044-3419 | Lincoln, NE
Health Specialist III at CHI Health, NEApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 8 health specialists in developing and implementing health promotion programs for underserved populations.
- Conducted needs assessments to identify gaps in services and developed programmatic solutions to address those needs.
- Planned and coordinated large-scale community events, such as health fairs and screenings, with over 100 participants.
- Authored 3 grants that were awarded a total of $600,000 to support health initiatives for low-income families.
- Trained other professionals on best practices for conducting outreach to hard-to-reach populations.
- Wrote 2 journal articles detailing the successes of my implemented programs.
Health Specialist II at Nebraska Medicine, NEJul 2019 - Mar 2022
- Trained 10 new staff members on health and safety procedures.
- Led a team of 5 health specialists in developing and implementing a new health program for the company.
- Successfully reduced workplace injury rates by 15% over a 6-month period.
- Implemented a new ergonomics program that improved employee productivity by 3%.
- Educated employees on proper lifting techniques, which prevented 50 injuries last year.
- Created an online database of safety resources that is used by all employees.
Health Specialist I at Methodist Health System, NEJul 2015 - Jun 2019
- Monitors individual and community health conditions to identify problems and concerns.
- Keeps track of public health data, such as births, deaths, immunization rates, diseases outbreak information etc.
- Develops or helps to develop programs aimed at improving the overall health of a population.
- Educates individuals and communities about how they can improve their ownhealth through diet, exercise and other lifestyle changes.
- Inspects food service establishments for compliance with state sanitation laws.
- Investigates reports of communicable diseases.
Bachelor of Science in Health Specialist at University of NebraskaSep 2011 - May 2015
Some skills I've learned are effective communication, teamwork, and critical thinking.
- Health Specialist
- Health Care
- Medical Terminology
- Patient Education
firstname.lastname@example.org | (147) 846-5899 | Nashville, TN
Health Specialist at CHI Memorial, TNMay 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 5 health specialists in developing and implementing a new wellness program for employees which resulted in a 30% reduction in sick days taken per year.
- Successfully created and taught 10 educational seminars on healthy lifestyle choices to groups of up to 100 people, resulting in increased knowledge amongst attendees about how to live healthier lives.
- Conducted research that led to the development of a new method for detecting early signs of cancer, which is now being used by hospitals across the country.
- Was responsible for designing and carrying out an employee fitness challenge at my previous workplace, which saw participation rates increase from 20% to 80%.
- Created an online resource center for parents seeking information on how to raise healthy children.
Health Specialist II at Covenant Health, TNJul 2020 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 5 health specialists in developing and implementing new outreach strategies that resulted in a 10% increase in patient engagement.
- Successfully developed and implemented 3 community-based programs aimed at improving access to care for underserved populations.
- Created educational materials on various health topics that were used by over 100 organizations nationwide.
- Presented at national conferences on innovative approaches to addressing healthcare disparities.
- Authored 2 peer-reviewed journal articles on the effects of social determinants of health.
Health Specialist I at East Tennessee Children's Hospital, TNJul 2015 - Jun 2020
- Successfully completed health screenings for 100 employees.
- Conducted 10 educational sessions on wellness and disease prevention.
- Successfully implemented a new tracking system for employee health records.
- Coordinated 5 blood drives that collected 150 units of blood.
- Assisted in the development of 3 workplace safety programs that reduced accidents by 25%.
Bachelor of Science in Health Specialist at The University of Tennessee, KnoxvilleSep 2010 - May 2015
I have learned how to communicate with patients and how to provide them with the necessary care.
- Health Specialist
- Medical knowledge
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- People skills
- Computer literacy