Group Sales Manager
Writing a great group sales manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own group sales manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the group sales manager job you're after.
email@example.com | (132) 715-0406 | Omaha, NE
I am a Group Sales Manager with over 5 years of experience. I have successfully implemented sales strategies and achieved targets for various organizations. My skills include market analysis, customer segmentation, creating sales proposals, and managing teams of salespeople. Through my past experiences, I have developed an in-depth understanding of what it takes to manage a successful team of salespeople. My ability to analyze markets and identify opportunities has helped me drive significant growth for my previous employers. In addition, I am excellent at developing relationships with customers and clients alike – this ensures that they keep coming back for more business deals.
Group Sales Manager at Cabela's, NEApr 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and closed $1.2 million in group sales contracts.
- Exceeded quarterly targets by 15%.
- Developed and implemented successful new marketing initiatives that increased group sales by 10%.
- Led a team of 5 account executives to achieve 110% of their annual sales goals.
- Managed a budget of $500,000 for promotional materials and events.
Assistant Group Sales Manager at Bass Pro Shops, NEJul 2017 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated and booked group sales totaling $1.2 million in annual revenue.
- Wrote proposals for groups, which resulted in a 25% increase in bookings.
- Trained and developed 2 new Assistant Group Sales Managers, who increased their respective territories' revenues by 15%.
- Created and implemented a new pricing strategy that generated an additional $250,000 in annual revenue.
- Led weekly sales meetings with the group sales team to identify opportunities and strategize on ways to close business.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at University of Nebraska-LincolnAug 2013 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are critical thinking, problem solving, time management, and communication.
- Sales skills
- Time management
firstname.lastname@example.org | (247) 927-8091 | Charleston, SC
A Group Sales Manager with over 5 years of experience in the hospitality industry. I have a proven track record of increasing sales and profits while providing excellent customer service. I am an expert at developing creative marketing campaigns, negotiating contracts, and managing large groups. I am also skilled at building relationships with clients and creating repeat business.
Group Sales Manager at Palmetto Sales Group, SCMar 2022 - Present
- Exceeded quarterly sales targets by 15%.
- Developed and executed a successful marketing campaign that generated $100,000 in new revenue.
- Negotiated and closed 10 group sales deals totaling $1.2 million.
- Trained and mentored 4 junior salespeople, who went on to exceed their quotas by an average of 20%.
- Won “Top Salesperson” award for 3 consecutive quarters.
- Achieved 100% customer satisfaction rating.
Assistant Group Sales Manager at Lowcountry Sales Group, SCSep 2017 - Jan 2022
- Negotiated and closed group sales contracts with new clients, generating $1.2 million in annual revenue.
- Wrote proposals for potential group business that resulted in a total of $3.5 million in new bookings.
- Exceeded quarterly targets by 15%, bringing in over $900,000 worth of business.
- Consistently provided excellent customer service to groups, leading to high satisfaction scores (4.8 out of 5).
- Managed a team of 4 direct reports, providing guidance and support as needed.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at Clemson University, SCAug 2013 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are teamwork, communication, leadership, and problem solving.
- Time Management
- Sales Skills