Writing a great general laborer resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own general laborer resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the general laborer job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (149) 096-9608 | Charlotte, NC
I am a professional General Laborer with over 1 year of experience in the field. I have worked on many construction projects, both big and small. My duties have included demolition, site clean-up, digging trenches, and operating power tools. I am physically fit and able to lift heavy objects. I take direction well and work hard to get the job done right.
General Laborer at McDonald's, NCMar 2022 - Present
- Picked up and delivered 10-15 packages per day on average.
- Loaded and unloaded trucks with freight weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Maintained a clean and organized work area at all times.
- Assisted customers with finding products and answering questions.
- Completed daily tasks assigned by supervisor in a timely manner.
- Followed all safety protocols while working.
Laborer at Burger King, NCAug 2021 - Mar 2022
- Painted a 3-story house in 4 days.
- Laid 500 bricks in one day.
- Dug a hole 6 feet deep and 10 feet wide in 2 hours.
- Moved 15 yards of dirt from one side of the property to the other in 1 hour.
- Cut down 50 trees with a chainsaw in 5 hours.
- Cleared an acre of land by hand in 8 hours.
High School Diploma at East Mecklenburg High School, Charlotte, NCSep 2017 - May 2021
I've learned how to study for exams, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Physical Strength
- Ability to Lift Heavy Objects
- Ability to Work in Confined Spaces
- Good Hand-Eye Coordination
- Attention to Detail
email@example.com | (217) 513-4641 | 4557 Pine Tree Drive
I am a General Laborer with over 1 year of experience. I have worked in various industries and have gained a wide range of skills. I am hard-working, reliable, and physically fit. I am able to lift heavy objects, use power tools, and follow instructions accurately. I have a strong work ethic and take pride in my work.
General Laborer at LABORMAX STAFFING, MOMay 2022 - Present
- Picked up and delivered packages weighing up to 50 pounds without incident.
- Maintained a clean and safe work area at all times.
- Loaded and unloaded trucks as needed.
- Assisted in stocking shelves and organizing inventory.
- Performed general maintenance tasks as needed, such as sweeping, mopping, etc.
Laborer at BLUE FORCE STAFFING, MOJul 2021 - Mar 2022
- Paved roads for a total of 4 miles.
- Repaired potholes on 100 streets.
- Cleaned up debris from 50 parks.
- Asphalt work on 200 driveways.
- Painted lines on 300 parking lots.
High School Diploma at Missouri State UniversitySep 2016 - May 2021
Some skills I've learned are time management, communication, and organization.
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work long hours
- Attention to detail
- Physical stamina
- Teamwork skills
- Time management