Writing a great french teacher resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own french teacher resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the french teacher job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (647) 068-2300 | Cheyenne, WY
I am a French Teacher with over 5 years of experience teaching the language to students of all ages. I have a strong passion for the French culture and language, and enjoy sharing this with my students in an engaging and interactive way. I believe that learning should be fun, and strive to create an enjoyable environment in my classroom where students can feel comfortable making mistakes as they learn. My goal is always to help my students progress in their studies so that they can one day reach fluency. In addition to teaching, I also have experience crafting curriculum and designing lesson plans.
French Teacher at Lycée Français de Wyoming, WYMar 2022 - Present
- Taught French to students aged 5-18.
- Prepared students for DELF exams.
- Organized and led school trips to France.
- Created curriculum for new course offerings.
- Wrote grants to fund language programs.
- Advised the student council on cultural events.
Assistant French Teacher at Cheyenne French Language Meetup, WYJul 2017 - Mar 2022
- Led a class of 30 students in daily conversation practice, helping them to improve their fluency.
- Assisted the head teacher with planning and developing curriculum for French classes.
- Taught grammar lessons and helped students understand complex verb conjugations.
- Organized cultural events such as Bastille Day celebrations and field trips to local museums.
- Graded student essays and provided feedback to help them improve their writing skills.
- Created supplemental materials such as handouts, quizzes, and games to aid in instruction.
Bachelor of Arts in French at University of WyomingAug 2012 - May 2017
I have learned how to speak, read, and write in French.
email@example.com | (434) 687-4624 | Newark, NJ
I have over 5 years of experience teaching French to students of all ages. I am passionate about the language and culture, and I strive to create an immersive learning environment in my classroom. My lessons are interactive and engaging, and they focus on developing communicative competence. I believe that every student has the potential to become fluent in French, and it is my goal to help them reach their full potential.
French Teacher at Berlitz, NJMay 2022 - Present
- Taught French to students aged 6-18.
- Developed and implemented curriculum for all levels of instruction.
- Led extracurricular activities such as the French Club and field trips.
- Organized schoolwide events such as the annual Francophonie Day celebration.
- Chaperoned student trips to France, Belgium, Switzerland, and Canada.
Assistant French Teacher at Alliance Francaise, NJSep 2017 - Apr 2022
- Taught 6 classes of 30 students each per week.
- Led weekly conversation hours with groups of 10-15 students.
- Planned and executed 2 school-wide cultural events celebrating French language and culture.
- Wrote successful grant proposal for $500 to fund a field trip for students to a local Francophone theater production.
- Created an after-school club for beginners interested in learning more about the French language and culture.
Bachelor of Arts in French at Rutgers University, NJSep 2012 - May 2017
I have learned how to read, write, and speak in French.
- Reading Comprehension