Writing a great formulation scientist resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own formulation scientist resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the formulation scientist job you're after.
email@example.com | (436) 527-0933 | Montpelier, VT
As a Formulation Scientist with over 4 years of experience, I have gained a deep understanding of the formulation process and how to develop new formulations. I am skilled in performing experiments, analyzing data, and developing conclusions based on my findings. I am also experienced in working with cross-functional teams and collaborating with others to achieve objectives. In addition, I have excellent communication skills that allow me to effectively communicate my ideas and work closely with colleagues
Formulation Scientist at Vermont Soap, VTApr 2022 - Present
- Developed a new formulation for an over-the-counter medication that increased the drug’s shelf life by 25%.
- Reduced production costs of a popular cold medicine by 15% through process improvements.
- Developed a novel delivery system for a topically applied skin cream that improved patient compliance.
- Led team of scientists in developing a new generation of antiperspirants with enhanced efficacy and safety profiles.
- Authored or co-authored 5 peer-reviewed scientific papers on topics related to formulation science.
Associate Formulation Scientist at Bubble and Bee Organic, VTAug 2018 - Mar 2022
- Led the development of a new formulation that increased product stability by 30%.
- Resolved a long-standing issue with batch-to-batch consistency for a key customer, resulting in an increase in repeat business by 15%.
- Implemented innovative process improvements that reduced production costs by 20%.
- Authored or co-authored 5 scientific publications related to formulation science.
- Presented research findings at 3 national conferences.
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry at University of Vermont, VTAug 2013 - May 2018
I have learned basic and advanced skills in Chemistry, including safety, laboratory procedures, and instrumentation.
- Computer Science
firstname.lastname@example.org | (325) 896-1440 | 12345 California Ave,
I am a Formulation Scientist with over 4 years of experience in the industry. I have gained a strong understanding of formulation development, process optimization, and analytical method validation. My skills include developing new formulations for solid oral dosage forms, optimizing existing formulations to improve stability or manufacturability, and validating analytical methods to support product release. I am also experienced in project management and leading cross-functional teams.
Formulation Scientist at Genentech, CAApr 2022 - Present
- Developed new formulation that increased product efficacy by 25%.
- Led a team of 5 scientists in designing and conducting experiments to improve current formulations.
- Resolved complex manufacturing issues related to raw materials and process changes.
- Streamlined production process, saving the company $100,000 annually.
- Trained 2 junior scientists in experimental design and analysis.
Associate Formulation Scientist at Amgen, CASep 2018 - Mar 2022
- Developed and optimized three new formulations for a beauty company which increased sales by 15%.
- Led the development of a new manufacturing process for a pharmaceutical company which resulted in a 20% reduction in costs.
- Successfully created four different prototypes for potential clients, two of whom became paying customers.
- Wrote 3 scientific papers that were published in well-respected journals within the field.
- Gave 5 presentations at international conferences on behalf of my employer.
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry at University of California, BerkeleyAug 2013 - May 2018
I have learned a variety of skills while studying Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, including: analytical skills, research skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Computer Science