Writing a great foreclosure specialist resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own foreclosure specialist resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the foreclosure specialist job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (258) 724-8538 | 14 Elm St, New York, NY 10003
I have over three years of experience working as a foreclosure specialist. In this role, I am responsible for managing the entire process of foreclosing on a property, from start to finish. This includes working with the homeowner to try and reach an agreement, negotiating with the lender, and ultimately filing for foreclosure if necessary. I have a proven track record of successfully completing foreclosures in a timely manner, and I am confident in my ability to get the job done right.
Senior Foreclosure Specialist at Weichert Realtors, NYMar 2022 - Present
- Successfully completed 500+ foreclosure cases from start to finish.
- Managed a portfolio of 200+ properties in various stages of foreclosure.
- Worked closely with attorneys, lenders, and third-party vendors to ensure timely completion of foreclosures.
- Prepared all necessary legal documents for each case and ensured accuracy before filing.
- Conducted regular property inspections and managed repair & maintenance projects as needed.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of state & federal laws governing the foreclosure process.
Foreclosure Specialist at ERA Realty, NYAug 2019 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated with homeowners and lenders to successfully lower mortgage payments on over 100 properties, preventing foreclosure.
- Managed a portfolio of 200 foreclosed properties, ensuring timely turnaround and maximum profitability.
- Led training seminars for new Foreclosure Specialists, sharing best practices and increasing departmental efficiency by 20%.
- Wrote comprehensive reports detailing the findings of each property inspection prior to sale.
- Recommended changes to company policy which improved client satisfaction ratings by 15%.
- Successfully completed NAR’s Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) designation.
High School Diploma at High School of American Studies at Lehman CollegeAug 2015 - May 2019
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Knowledge of foreclosure process
- Ability to read and understand legal documents
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Research abilities
email@example.com | (728) 152-6848 | Santa Monica, CA
As a foreclosure specialist with over three years of experience, I have closed on hundreds of properties and have expert knowledge in all aspects of the process. My skills include excellent communication, negotiation, and organizational abilities. I am able to work independently as well as part of a team. I am also proficient in multiple software programs related to real estate transactions.
Senior Foreclosure Specialist at Bank of America, CAMar 2022 - Present
- Achieved a 98% success rate in preventing foreclosures through loan modification and other loss mitigation programs.
- Negotiated with lenders on behalf of homeowners to obtain more than $50 million in mortgage relief.
- Assisted over 1,000 families in keeping their homes.
- Recovered more than $10 million for clients through the foreclosure process.
- Obtained dismissals of foreclosure actions for more than 500 clients.
- Successfully negotiated short sales totaling over $20 million.
Foreclosure Specialist at Wells Fargo, CAAug 2019 - Jan 2022
- Negotiated and executed over 1,000 loan modifications with a success rate of 85%.
- Led a team of 5 foreclosure specialists in successfully reducing the number of foreclosures by 25%.
- Trained 10 new employees on company policies and procedures related to foreclosures.
- Reviewed 100+ files per day for accuracy and compliance.
- Met or exceeded all deadlines set by management.
High School Diploma at Los Angeles High SchoolAug 2015 - May 2019
I've learned how to be organized, how to manage my time, and how to study effectively.
- Reading comprehension
- Research skills
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills