firstname.lastname@example.org | (126) 349-6530 | Great Falls, MT
Farm Manager at Big Sky Farms, MTJun 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 30 farmhands and oversaw daily operations on a 400-acre farm.
- Implemented new irrigation system that saved the farm $5,000 per month in water costs.
- Developed pest management program that reduced crop damage by 50%.
- Negotiated favorable lease agreement for 200 acres of farmland.
- Trained staff on proper safety procedures which resulted in 0 accidents or injuries last year.
- Successfully grew and sold organic produce worth $250,000 last year.
Assistant Farm Manager at Montana Farm Bureau, MTSep 2019 - May 2022
- Trained and supervised a team of 5 farmhands.
- Led the team in planting crops over 500 acres of farmland.
- Monitored irrigation systems to ensure optimal water usage for 400 acres of land.
- Implemented new soil fertility management practices that increased crop yields by 15%.
- Negotiated contracts with suppliers that resulted in a 20% reduction in costs.
- Developed and implemented a grazing rotation plan that improved pasture health.
Farm Worker at Montana Grain Growers Association, MTAug 2015 - Jul 2019
- Oversaw the planting of 3 acres of corn.
- Monitored irrigation systems to ensure optimal water levels for crops.
- Operated farm machinery such as tractors and combines.
- Performed regular maintenance on equipment and tools.
- Harvested wheat, soybeans, and other crops according to schedule.
- Stored crop yields in appropriate conditions for maximum freshness.
High School Diploma at Big Sky High School, MTAug 2011 - May 2015
I have learned how to read, write, and do math.
- Agricultural Equipment Operation
- Crop Production
- Soil Analysis and Fertility Management
- Pest and Disease Control
- Irrigation Systems
- Harvesting Techniques
- Agricultural Business Management
email@example.com | (401) 581-3491 | 616 7th Street North, Saint Cloud, MN 56303, USA
Farm Manager at Cargill, MNJun 2022 - Present
- Increased farm's overall crop yield by 20% through the implementation of new irrigation and fertilization techniques.
- Reduced costs by 10% through negotiating better prices with suppliers and increasing operational efficiency.
- Developed a successful marketing strategy that resulted in a 30% increase in sales.
- Led team of 30 employees, including 5 managers, to achieve all production goals for the year.
- Implemented safety procedures that reduced on-the-job accidents by 25%.
- Won "Farmer of the Year" award from State Agricultural Society.
Assistant Farm Manager at Land O'Lakes, MNJul 2019 - May 2022
- Negotiated and purchased $250,000 of farmland in Central Valley.
- Arranged for farm equipment rentals, resulting in a cost savings of 30%.
- Hired and trained 5 new employees.
- Implemented new irrigation system which increased crop yield by 15%.
- Developed marketing strategy that resulted in 20% increase in sales.
Farm Worker at CHS Inc., MNJul 2015 - Jun 2019
- Worked long hours in hot conditions to ensure the farm's crops were well-tended.
- Maintained a clean and organized work area at all times.
- Successfully completed tasks independently with little supervision needed.
- Demonstrated excellent team working skills by always lending a helping hand when needed.
- Showed initiative by suggesting new ways to improve efficiency on the job.
- Regularly went above and beyond what was asked, such as staying late to help with harvest.
High School Diploma at Eden Prairie High School, Eden Prairie, MNAug 2011 - May 2015
I have learned how to manage my time, how to study for tests, and how to do research.
- Agricultural science
- Soil science
- Crop science
- Animal husbandry
- Drainage engineering