Facility Security Officer
Writing a great facility security officer resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own facility security officer resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the facility security officer job you're after.
email@example.com | (952) 477-0300 | San Antonio, TX
I am a Facility Security Officer with over three years of experience in the field. I have a strong background in both physical and cyber security, and have implemented various security measures for both small and large businesses. I am well-versed in all aspects of security, from access control to CCTV systems, and have a proven track record of keeping facilities safe and secure. In my current role, I am responsible for overseeing the security operations of a large commercial office building, including managing a team of security guards. I am confident in my ability to provide an effective level of protection for any facility or organization, and would be an asset to any company looking to improve their safety & security procedures
Facility Security Officer at G4S Secure Solutions USA, TXMar 2022 - Present
- Led a security team of 12 officers and implemented new safety protocols that reduced on-the-job injuries by 25%.
- Cut costs associated with outside security services by 20% through the development and implementation of an in-house training program.
- Successfully completed required physical, mental health and firearms qualifications for certification as a Facility Security Officer.
- Created and managed budgets for both short term projects (under $100K) and long term projects ($1MM +).
- Negotiated multiple vendor contracts resulting in cost savings of 15%.
Associate Facility Security Officer at Allied Universal, TXAug 2019 - Jan 2022
- Reduced security incidents by 33% through the implementation of new safety protocols.
- Cut costs associated with security breaches by $50,000 annually.
- Led a team of 6 Security Officers to successfully secure high-profile events with over 10,000 attendees.
- Trained 50+ employees on proper safety procedures and emergency protocol.
- Created an employee education program that has been credited with reducing workplace accidents by 15%.
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice at University of HoustonAug 2014 - May 2019
I have learned skills such as report writing, research, critical thinking, and communication.
- Security Clearances
- Access Control Systems
- CCTV Systems
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Physical Security Measures
- Emergency Management Procedures
firstname.lastname@example.org | (349) 427-7016 | Deadwood, SD
I am a Facility Security Officer with over 3 years of experience in the field. I have experience working in both the public and private sector, and have been responsible for developing and implementing security plans, conducting security audits, and investigating incidents. I am a highly motivated individual who is always looking for new ways to improve security procedures and protect my clients' assets.
Facility Security Officer at National Security Agency, SDApr 2022 - Present
- Successfully completed security assessments for six facilities and recommended changes to improve safety.
- Conducted training for new facility security officers on proper procedures.
- Successfully implemented a new access control system that reduced the number of unauthorized visitors by 25%.
- Created and conducted monthly fire drills which improved evacuation time by 50%.
- Worked with local law enforcement to develop emergency response plans for all six facilities.
- Reviewed and updated security policies and procedures quarterly to ensure they are current.
Associate Facility Security Officer at Department of Homeland Security, SDAug 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 4 security guards and ensured the safety of over 500 employees.
- Acted as first point of contact for all security incidents and emergencies.
- Monitored CCTV footage and conducted regular patrols throughout the facility.
- Trained new security guards on company policies and procedures.
- Prepared monthly reports detailing all Security Incidents, violations, audits, etc.
- Liaised with local law enforcement agencies to investigate any potential threats.
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice at University of South DakotaSep 2014 - May 2019
Some skills I've learned are report writing, critical thinking, and research skills.
- Access Control
- Security Clearances
- Personnel Screening
- Physical Security Measures
- Emergency Procedures
- Record Keeping