Executive Personal Assistant
Writing a great executive personal assistant resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own executive personal assistant resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the executive personal assistant job you're after.
email@example.com | (618) 372-2253 | 3128 Pineview Drive, Los Angeles, CA
I am a professional Executive Personal Assistant with over 5 years of experience in providing administrative support to senior executives. I have excellent organizational skills and can handle multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail. I possess strong written and verbal communication skills and am able to interact effectively with individuals at all levels within an organization. I take pride in my work and have a high level of commitment to the success of those I support.
Executive Personal Assistant at EaHELP, LAApr 2022 - Present
- Arranged and managed schedules for 3 high-level executives, including coordinating 30+ meetings per week.
- Answered over 200 calls per day and directed them accordingly.
- Managed all email correspondence for the executive team - responded to inquiries, forwarded important messages, etc.
- Booked travel accommodations for domestic and international business trips (flights, hotels, rental cars).
- Prepared meeting materials such as agendas, presentations, reports ahead of time so that execs could be prepared for their meetings.
- Acted as a liaison between the execs and other departments in the company.
Administrative Assistant at Zirtual, LAAug 2017 - Mar 2022
- Answered and directed an average of 100 calls per day.
- Created and maintained filing systems for paper and electronic documents.
- Composed correspondence, including emails, memos, letters, and reports.
- Completed data entry for a variety of projects with a 98% accuracy rate.
- Managed schedules for 5 executives simultaneously.
- Arranged travel plans for executive team - domestic & international.
High School Diploma at Louisiana State University, LASep 2012 - May 2017
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Time management
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Writing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Research abilities
- Computer literacy
firstname.lastname@example.org | (270) 611-7259 | Newark, DE
I have over 5 years of experience as an executive personal assistant. I am highly organized and efficient, and I have a keen eye for detail. I am able to work independently and take initiative when needed. I am also an excellent communicator, both written and verbally.
Executive Personal Assistant at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware, DEMay 2022 - Present
- Arranged and managed complex domestic and international travel itineraries for CEO, often on short notice.
- Acted as primary point of contact between CEO and clients, vendors, employees, etc.
- Screened phone calls and directed inquiries to appropriate parties or took messages.
- Reviewed daily correspondence addressed to the CEO such as memos, letters, emails • Monitors incoming email traffic for the executive.
Administrative Assistant at The Nemours Foundation, DESep 2017 - Mar 2022
- Reduced office expenses by 15% through improved vendor relations and cost-cutting measures.
- Streamlined scheduling and communication processes, resulting in a 10% increase in productivity.
- Negotiated favorable contract terms with vendors, saving the company $5,000 per year.
- Developed an efficient filing system that reduced retrieval time by 50%.
- Trained 2 new administrative assistants, who are now successfully handling their own workloads.
High School Diploma at Newark High School, Newark, DEAug 2012 - May 2017
I've learned to be organized, to manage my time, and to study independently.
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
- Writing Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Research skills
- Computer skills