email@example.com | (644) 699-4978 | Salt Lake City, UT
Executive Pastry Chef at C&F Foods, UTMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 8 pastry chefs and assistants to produce daily pastries, desserts, and breads for a 5-star hotel.
- Created innovative new dessert menu items that increased sales by 20%.
- Trained 3 new pastry chefs in the methods and standards of the kitchen.
- Implemented cost-saving initiatives that reduced food costs by 10%.
- Developed strong relationships with local purveyors to source high quality ingredients.
Pastry Chef at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, UTJul 2020 - Jan 2022
- Created innovative new dessert recipes that increased customer satisfaction by 15%.
- Implemented cost-saving measures that reduced food costs by 10%.
- Trained and supervised a team of 5 pastry chefs.
- Led the kitchen in creating beautiful and delicious wedding cakes, resulting in an increase in bookings by 25%.
- Won 1st place at the annual county fair for 3 consecutive years with my signature chocolate cake.
- Was featured on the local news station for my skills as a Pastry Chef.
Assistant Pastry Chef at The Cheesecake Factory, UTSep 2015 - Jun 2020
- Successfully completed 3-month pastry chef apprenticeship program.
- Baked an average of 60 pastries per day.
- Created new recipes for tarts and pies.
- Decorated cakes for weddings and other special occasions.
- Worked with a team of 5 other chefs to prepare desserts for 200 people daily.
Associate of Arts in Baking and Pastry Arts at Dixie State University, UTSep 2011 - May 2015
I have learned how to bake and decorate cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and other desserts.
- Cake decorating
- Sugar craft
- Chocolate work
firstname.lastname@example.org | (241) 690-8114 | 3838 W Hills Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90043
Executive Pastry Chef at SusieCakes, CAJun 2022 - Present
- Successfully managed and operated a pastry kitchen for 5 years, with a team of 8 employees.
- Created innovative new dessert menu items that increased sales by 15%.
- Trained and developed 2 junior pastry chefs who are now successfully working in their own kitchens.
- Won “Best Dessert” at the annual restaurant industry awards 3 times.
- Successfully catered events for up to 500 people, including high-profile clients such as celebrities and government officials.
- Maintained food cost below 30% while still using quality ingredients.
Pastry Chef at Craftsman and Wolves, CASep 2020 - Apr 2022
- Successfully created and implemented new dessert menu that received positive feedback from customers, resulting in a 5% increase in sales.
- Led team of pastry chefs to create wedding cake for 1000 guests that was praised by the bride and groom.
- Trained 2 new pastry chefs who are now successfully running their own kitchens.
- Won 1st place at regional baking competition for best chocolate cake.
- Created sugar sculptures that were displayed at 3-star Michelin restaurant.
- Baked 2000 cookies in one day for local charity event.
Assistant Pastry Chef at Tartine Bakery, CAAug 2015 - Aug 2020
- Successfully completed 4-year pastry arts program.
- Worked as an assistant pastry chef in a bakery for 2 years.
- Created custom cakes and other desserts for weddings, birthdays, and other special occasions.
- Decorated cakes using various techniques such as piping, fondant work, and airbrushing.
- Developed creative new recipes for cupcakes, pies, cookies, and cake pops.
- Managed the baking schedule to ensure that all orders were filled on time.
Associate of Arts in Baking and Pastry Arts at California Culinary Academy, San Francisco, CAAug 2011 - May 2015
Some skills I have learned are baking breads, cakes, pastries, sugar work, chocolate work, and cake decorating.
- Cake decorating
- Chocolate work
- Pastry skills
- Culinary arts