email@example.com | (676) 765-8601 | 1101 N Lincoln Blvd, Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Executive Manager at Chesapeake Energy Corporation, OKApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 50 employees and increased productivity by 15%.
- Negotiated new contracts with vendors that saved the company $100,000 annually.
- Implemented new policies that improved customer satisfaction ratings by 10%.
- Trained and developed 5 high-performing managers who are now leading their own teams.
Senior Executive Manager at Devon Energy Corporation, OKAug 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 12 executives in developing and implementing a new business strategy that resulted in increased market share by 3% within the first year.
- Defined key performance indicators for each department and created monthly reports to track progress against goals - led to an overall increase in operational efficiency by 5%.
- Successfully negotiated contracts with vendors that saved the company $1 million annually.
- Implemented a new customer retention program that reduced churn rate by 2% per month.
- Led cross-functional teams in launching 3 successful product launches, resulting in 10% growth in sales.
Executive Manager II at Marathon Oil Corporation, OKJul 2015 - Jun 2019
- Led a team of 12 executives in developing and implementing a new business strategy that achieved $2M in cost savings within the first 6 months.
- Defined and communicated the vision for the organization, resulting in increased employee engagement by 20%.
- Partnered with HR to create and roll out a new performance management system that improved clarity around expectations and accountability among employees.
- Led cross-functional teams in launching 3 successful product launches, which generated $5M in additional revenue for the company over 6 months period.
Master of Business Administration at Oklahoma State UniversityAug 2010 - May 2015
Some skills I have learned are time management, leadership, and how to work with a team.
- Time Management
- Strategic Planning
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
firstname.lastname@example.org | (603) 775-7205 | Laramie, WY
Executive Manager at Teton Management Group, WYMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 15 employees to successfully complete a project ahead of schedule and under budget.
- Trained 5 new managers on effective leadership techniques.
- Hired and developed a high-performing team that increased sales by 20% over the previous year.
- Implemented cost-saving measures that reduced expenses by 10% without compromising quality or service levels.
- Negotiated favorable terms with vendors, resulting in savings of $50,000 annually.
Senior Executive Manager at Cheyenne Management Group, WYSep 2020 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 50+ employees and successfully increased productivity by 15%.
- Defined company-wide strategy and objectives, resulting in a 5% increase in overall profitability.
- Pioneered new methods for streamlining operations, saving the company $2 million annually.
- Managed all aspects of human resources, including recruitment, training, and development.
Executive Manager II at Casper Management Group, WYJul 2015 - Jul 2020
- Increased company sales by 15% through effective management and implementation of marketing strategies.
- Cut costs by 10% across all departments through careful analysis and negotiation with vendors.
- Developed and executed a successful expansion plan, resulting in the opening of 3 new stores in high-traffic areas.
- Hired and trained a team of 50+ employees, creating a cohesive and productive work environment.
- Implemented customer loyalty program that increased repeat business by 20%.
Master of Business Administration at University of WyomingAug 2010 - May 2015
Some skills I've learned are effective communication, time management, and leadership.
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational Skills
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving