firstname.lastname@example.org | (207) 618-2504 | Salt Lake City, UT
Executive Housekeeper at Marriott Hotels & Resorts, UTMay 2022 - Present
- Trained and supervised a team of 15 housekeepers while maintaining high standards of cleanliness in all guest rooms and public areas.
- Implemented new procedures that increased efficiency by 20% while reducing costs by 10%.
- Negotiated with vendors to get the best prices for supplies and equipment.
- Created an inventory system that reduced waste and pilferage by 30%.
- Developed a training program for new hires that decreased turnover by 50%.
- Received positive feedback from guests on surveys, with an average score of 4.5 out of 5.
Assistant Executive Housekeeper at Hilton Hotels & Resorts, UTSep 2018 - Mar 2022
- Supervised a staff of 15 housekeepers and ensured that all rooms were cleaned to hotel standards.
- Inspected guest rooms daily and addressed any concerns with the cleaning staff.
- Created schedules for the cleaning staff and distributed assignments accordingly.
- Trained new hires on proper cleaning techniques and procedures.
- Monitored inventory levels of supplies and placed orders as needed.
- Kept records of employee absences, tardiness, accidents, etc.
Housekeeping Supervisor at Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, UTJul 2012 - Jul 2018
- Led a team of 10 housekeepers in providing cleaning services for a hotel with 500 rooms.
- Implemented new procedures that increased efficiency by 20%.
- Trained new employees on proper cleaning techniques and safety procedures.
- Inspected guest rooms, public areas, and employee work areas to ensure quality standards were met.
- Investigated complaints from guests and took appropriate action to resolve the issue.
- Submitted reports to the Housekeeping Manager detailing departmental activities and accomplishments.
High School Diploma at Brigham Young University, UTAug 2007 - May 2012
I have learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
email@example.com | (451) 315-2982 | Detroit, MI
Executive Housekeeper at Royal Oak Inn, MIMay 2022 - Present
- Successfully implemented new housekeeping procedures that resulted in a 15% increase in productivity.
- Trained and supervised a team of 30 housekeepers, resulting in increased employee satisfaction by 20%.
- Created and managed annual budgets for supplies and equipment, staying within budget each year.
- Implemented a Green Cleaning program that reduced the use of harmful chemicals by 25%.
- Worked with vendors to negotiate better prices on cleaning supplies and equipment, saving the company $5,000 per year.
Assistant Executive Housekeeper at Hampton Inn Detroit/Auburn Hills, MIJul 2019 - Mar 2022
- Hired and trained a team of 15 housekeepers.
- Implemented new cleaning procedures that reduced overall cleaning time by 20%.
- Negotiated with vendors to get better prices on supplies, resulting in a 10% reduction in the department’s budget.
- Was recognized by the Executive Housekeeper for exemplary performance 3 times in one year.
- Led monthly safety meetings for all staff members.
Housekeeping Supervisor at Holiday Inn Express Detroit-Utica, MISep 2012 - Jun 2019
- Hired and trained a team of 10 housekeepers.
- Implemented new cleaning protocols that reduced overall cleaning time by 20%.
- Negotiated discounts with vendors for supplies, resulting in an annual savings of $5,000.
- Led monthly departmental meetings to discuss safety concerns, changes in policy/procedure, etc.
- Coordinated special projects such as deep-cleaning or event set-up/breakdown as needed.
High School Diploma at Detroit Public Schools, Detroit, MISep 2008 - May 2012
I've learned how to read, write, and do math.
- Inspecting rooms
- Delegating tasks