Writing a great esthetician resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own esthetician resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the esthetician job you're after.
email@example.com | (827) 248-3677 | Charleston, WV
I am an experienced esthetician with over a year of experience working in high-end spas. I have provided excellent skin care services to clients of all ages and skin types, and I am passionate about helping others achieve their ideal complexion. I specialize in facials, waxing, and makeup application, and I always strive to provide my clients with the highest level of service possible. In addition to my technical skills, I also possess outstanding people skills that allow me to build strong relationships with my clients.
Lead Esthetician at Blue Ridge Community and Technical College, WVMay 2022 - Present
- Achieved annual sales goals by upselling services and retail products to clients.
- Exceeded monthly waxing quotas by an average of 20%.
- Trained new estheticians in proper skin care techniques and product knowledge.
- Demonstrated expert skills in performing advanced facial treatments such as microdermabrasion, LED therapy, and chemical peels.
- Maintained a 97% client retention rate through providing exceptional customer service.
- Earned positive feedback from customers on post-treatment surveys.
Senior Esthetician at BridgeValley Community and Technical College, WVAug 2021 - Mar 2022
- Increased clientele by 25% through excellent customer service and building relationships with clients.
- Performed 500+ facials, including microdermabrasion, LED light therapy, and chemical peels.
- Trained 2 new estheticians in proper skincare protocols and product knowledge.
- Managed the daily operations of the spa’s esthetician department.
- Implemented a successful marketing campaign that increased revenue by 15%.
- Maintained high standards of cleanliness and safety in the treatment room.
Diploma in Esthetics at West Virginia University, WVSep 2017 - May 2021
I have learned how to do facials, waxing, make-up, manicures, and pedicures.
- Makeup application
- Hair removal
- Massage therapy
- Body treatments
- Nail care
firstname.lastname@example.org | (943) 424-4120 | Pittsburgh, PA
I am an experienced esthetician with over a year of experience in the industry. I have worked extensively with clients, providing them with high-quality treatments and services that meet their needs and expectations. I am passionate about my work and take pride in providing excellent care to my clients. I am knowledgeable in a variety of skin care techniques and products, and constantly strive to improve my skills through continuing education courses. I am dedicated to providing exceptional service that leaves my clients feeling relaxed, refreshed, and rejuvenated
Lead Esthetician at The Body Shoppe Day Spa and Wellness Center, PAApr 2022 - Present
- Achieved sales targets for retail products, services, and packages each month.
- Exceeded goals for new client acquisition through effective marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of skincare concerns and product ingredients to successfully consult with clients.
- Led a team of 4 estheticians in providing high-quality treatments and meeting customer expectations.
- Trained 2 new employees on proper skin care protocol and machine operation.
- Maintained 98% positive feedback score from customers surveyed.
Senior Esthetician at Avant-Garde Salon and Day Spa, PAJul 2021 - Mar 2022
- Developed and implemented a new skincare line that resulted in a 5% increase in sales.
- Created and taught an acne management course to estheticians-in-training, which improved the skin health of 97% of participants.
- Achieved Gold status as an Eminence Organics certified spa.
- Led team of 4 estheticians who provided over 1,200 facials per month with average client satisfaction rating of 95%.
- Negotiated contracts with 3 local spas for facial services totaling $12,000/month in revenue.
- Wrote articles on skincare trends and best practices that were published in 2 major industry magazines.
Diploma in Esthetics at Lancaster School of Cosmetology & Therapeutic MassageSep 2016 - May 2021
I have learned how to do facials, waxing, manicures, and pedicures.
- Hair removal
- Makeup application
- Skin care treatments
- Nail care services
- Body wraps and scrubs