email@example.com | (180) 811-4472 | Portland, ME
Enterprise Data Architect at Kepha Partners, MEMay 2022 - Present
- Successfully designed and implemented a data architecture for a large company that reduced their overall costs by 20%.
- Successfully migrated the data of a medium-sized company from an on-premises database to a cloud-based solution, resulting in increased efficiency and decreased costs.
- Created and managed enterprise Data warehouses for 3 different companies, ensuring efficient storage and retrieval of data while maintaining security standards.
- Analyzed the needs of 5 different companies and created comprehensive reports detailing what changes needed to be made to their current systems in order to increase efficiency or decrease costs.
- Worked with developers to create ETL processes for 6 separate databases, leading to quicker turnaround times for reporting purposes.
Senior Enterprise Data Architect at North Star Consulting Group, MESep 2018 - Mar 2022
- Led the development of an enterprise data architecture for a large financial institution, which included designing and implementing a centralized data warehouse that consolidated data from over 100 disparate systems.
- Implemented a big data platform to support real-time analytics for a major online retailer, resulting in reduced costs and improved customer satisfaction.
- Developed an information management strategy for a Fortune 500 company that resulted in increased revenue by $10 million per year.
- Designed and implemented a Master Data Management solution for a global manufacturing company, which led to increased efficiency and decreased costs.
Lead Enterprise Data Architect at Enterprise Data Solutions, MEAug 2012 - Aug 2018
- Implemented an enterprise data warehouse that consolidated data from across the company, resulting in a 20% increase in efficiency.
- Led the development of a new reporting platform that was used by all departments, increasing transparency and communication between teams.
- Created a set of guidelines and best practices for data management and governance, which improved team productivity by 15%.
- Defined and implemented ETL processes for 5 different business units, reducing processing time by 30%.
- Wrote SQL queries to extract insights from customer purchase history data, helping the marketing team create targeted campaigns that increased salesby 10%.
Master of Science in Data Science at University of MaineAug 2008 - May 2012
Some skills I've learned are: data wrangling, data visualization, machine learning, and deep learning.
- Data Modeling
- Above are examples of technical skills for an Enterprise Data Architect. List top 7 technical skills for a/an IT Project Manager.
- 1. Communication Skills: The ability to communicate clearly and concisely is essential in any role, but especially important for project managers who need to relay information between team members, clients, and upper management. 2. Organizational Skills: In order to keep projects on track and within budget, project managers must be highly organized individuals with the ability to multitask effectively. 3. Planning & Scheduling Skills: A large part of a project manager’s job is planning out each step of the project from start to finish so that deadlines can be met without running into problems along the way 4.. Risk Management Skills: It’s impossible to plan for every eventuality on a given project, but good risk management practices can
firstname.lastname@example.org | (778) 468-0058 | Laramie, WY
Enterprise Data Architect at Cheyenne Light, Fuel & Power, WYMay 2022 - Present
- Led the development of an enterprise data architecture for a Fortune 500 company, resulting in a 30% reduction in data processing costs.
- Developed an innovative big data platform that allowed the company to process and analyze large amounts of customer data more efficiently, resulting in a 10% increase in sales.
- Implemented new security measures that prevented unauthorized access to sensitive customer information, preventing potential losses totaling millions of dollars.
- Worked with various departments to streamline their data management processes, reducing overall waste by 15%.
- Trained junior staff members on best practices for designing and implementing effective enterprise architectures.
Senior Enterprise Data Architect at Black Hills Corporation, WYSep 2018 - Apr 2022
- Led a team of 10 data architects in designing and building a centralized data warehouse for the company, resulting in increased efficiency and productivity.
- Defined enterprise-wide data standards and best practices, which were adopted by the organization and improved overall quality of data.
- Implemented a new ETL process that reduced load times by 50%.
- Created custom reports and dashboards using Tableau to visualize complex datasets, enabling better decision making across the company.
- Partnered with IT to establish disaster recovery procedures for critical business systems.
Lead Enterprise Data Architect at PacifiCorp, WYSep 2012 - Jul 2018
- Led the development of an enterprise data architecture for a large organization, resulting in improved data management and decision making.
- Defined and implemented Data Governance framework and processes across the organization, improving data quality and compliance.
- Designed and built high-performance ETL processes to load data into the Data Warehouse from multiple disparate sources.
- Implemented Master Data Management solution to manage critical business entities across the enterprise.
Master of Science in Data Science at University of WyomingSep 2007 - May 2012
I've learned to effectively clean, process, and analyze data using various tools and programming languages.
- Data Modeling
- Data Warehousing
- ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes
- NoSQL databases
- Big data platforms such as Hadoop and Spark
- Cloud-based data storage and processing