District Sales Manager
Writing a great district sales manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own district sales manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the district sales manager job you're after.
email@example.com | (573) 630-6428 | Beverly Hills, CA
I am a district sales manager with over 5 years of experience in the industry. I have successfully managed and grown my territory, while consistently meeting or exceeding quarterly targets. My ability to develop strong relationships with customers has resulted in repeat business and referrals. I am also an expert at managing inventory levels, product launches, and promotions. In addition, I have developed a keen understanding of consumer behavior which allows me to identify trends and adjust strategies accordingly.
District Sales Manager at Coca-Cola, LAJun 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and closed 10 new distributor accounts, increasing market share by 12% in assigned territory.
- Grew sales volume by 15% through effective management of 18 direct reports and 35 indirect reports.
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities by successfully coaching and developing 5 under-performing district managers; increased team productivity by 25%.
- Achieved 112% of annual sales objectives; generated $16M in revenue.
- Led development of unique promotional programs resulting in a 9.7 % increase in brand awareness.
Assistant District Sales Manager at Pepsi, LASep 2017 - May 2022
- Exceeded quarterly sales targets by 15%.
- Grew market share in key territory by 3%.
- Launched new product line and achieved $1M in sales within first 6 months.
- Led team of 8 Territory Sales Managers to achieve 110% of annual sales plan.
- Negotiated and secured multi-million dollar contract with major grocery chain.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at Louisiana State UniversityAug 2013 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are: critical thinking, problem solving, teamwork, and effective communication.
- Business Development
- Customer Service
firstname.lastname@example.org | (386) 017-1940 | Wheeling, WV
I am a sales manager with over 5 years of experience in the industry. I have successfully managed district sales for a large company. My skills include effective communication, problem solving, and team management. I have a proven track record of increasing sales and profitability within my territory. I am confident in my ability to provide results-oriented leadership to any organization
District Sales Manager at Smith & Sons, WVMar 2022 - Present
- Exceeded sales goals by 15%.
- Grew territory revenue by 20%.
- Managed a team of 10 sales reps.
- Increased customer satisfaction scores by 5 points.
- Trained and developed 3 new managers.
- Negotiated and implemented new channel partner contract.
Assistant District Sales Manager at Jones & Co., WVSep 2017 - Mar 2022
- Achieved 102% of sales quota over a 12 month period.
- Grew territory revenue by 15% in one year.
- Increased product penetration in existing accounts by 7%.
- Won “Rookie of the Year” award for highest new account acquisition rate.
- Successfully completed Sales Management training program.
- Awarded “Top Performer” designation 4 times.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at West Virginia UniversityAug 2012 - May 2017
I've learned how to manage and operate a business, as well as how to handle finances and marketing strategies.
- Time Management