Writing a great dispatch supervisor resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own dispatch supervisor resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the dispatch supervisor job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (275) 650-1795 | 871 S. Harrison St.
I am a Dispatch Supervisor with over 5 years of experience in the industry. I have worked closely with dispatch teams and have gained an intimate knowledge of the inner workings of this critical role. My expertise lies in my ability to manage people and resources, as well as my keen eye for detail. I am a highly motivated individual who is always looking for ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness within the team.
Dispatch Supervisor at Indianapolis Star Media Group, INApr 2022 - Present
- Managed a team of 12 dispatchers who handled over 1,000 calls per day.
- Increased efficiency by implementing new call-taking procedures.
- Trained new staff on proper dispatch protocols.
- Coordinated with law enforcement and other agencies to provide timely assistance.
- Monitored radio traffic and provided updates to field units.
Assistant Dispatch Supervisor at Gannett, INAug 2017 - Mar 2022
- Hired, trained and supervised a team of 3 dispatchers.
- Created new system for tracking driver locations and estimated time of arrival which decreased response times by an average of 2 minutes.
- Implemented new software that increased efficiency by 15%.
- Decreased hold times for customers calling in by 20%.
- Responded to customer complaints within 24 hours.
High School Diploma at Carmel High School, Carmel, INSep 2013 - May 2017
I have learned how to read, write, and do math.
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
email@example.com | (485) 103-6280 | La Crosse, WI
I am aDispatch Supervisorwith over 5 years of experience in the industry. I have worked with some of the largest companies in the world and have gained invaluable experience in managing dispatch teams. I am now looking for a new challenge where I can utilise my skills and knowledge to help grow a company.
Dispatch Supervisor at Badger Disposal Inc., WIMay 2022 - Present
- Trained and supervised a team of 10 dispatchers.
- Handled dispatch for a fleet of 50 vehicles.
- Reduced response time by an average of 2 minutes.
- Negotiated with vendors to get best rates for services.
- Implemented new software that increased efficiency by 30%.
Assistant Dispatch Supervisor at Waukesha County Solid Waste Management, WISep 2017 - Mar 2022
- Hired and trained a team of 5 dispatchers.
- Increased efficiency by 20% through process improvements.
- Implemented new software that decreased average call time by 30 seconds.
- Negotiated with vendors to save 10% on annual dispatch services budget.
- Wrote and implemented standard operating procedures for the dispatch department.
High School Diploma at Waukesha South High SchoolSep 2012 - May 2017
I have learned to read, write, and do math at a high school level.
- Time management
- Stress management