Digital Content Manager
Writing a great digital content manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own digital content manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the digital content manager job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (994) 130-0220 | Boulder, Colorado
I have over 5 years of experience as a digital content manager. I have extensive experience managing website content, blog posts, social media accounts, and email campaigns. I am an expert at creating and curating engaging content that drives traffic and conversions. I am also highly skilled at managing projects and teams to ensure that deadlines are met and goals are achieved.
Digital Content Manager at National Western Stock Show, COMar 2022 - Present
- Wrote, edited and published daily blog posts that averaged 500 words each.
- Monitored website traffic using Google Analytics and other tools; saw a 20% increase in web traffic year over year.
- Grew social media following by 10% month over month; created and executed successful social media campaigns resulting in increased engagement across all platforms.
- Ideated, wrote, edited and produced weekly newsletters with open rates averaging 35%.
- Managed a team of 2 writers who contributed 5 articles per week to the company’s blog.
Assistant Digital Content Manager at The Broadmoor, COAug 2017 - Jan 2022
- Wrote, edited and published 30 blog posts per month, increasing web traffic by 20%.
- Created and executed social media strategy across all platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), resulting in a 15% increase in followers.
- Ideated and produced 2 successful email marketing campaigns which generated $10k in revenue.
- Managed website content updates on a daily basis, ensuring all information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Trained 3 new team members on best practices for digital content creation.
Bachelor of Science in Communications at University of Colorado BoulderSep 2012 - May 2017
I have learned how to effectively communicate with others, how to write and edit various types of content, and how to use various forms of media to communicate messages.
- Project management
- Time management
email@example.com | (135) 138-7213 | Manchester, VT
I have over 5 years of experience as a digital content manager. I have created and managed content for websites, social media platforms, and email campaigns. I am an expert at creating engaging content that drives traffic and conversions. I have a proven track record of increasing website traffic by developing compelling content strategies. As a digital content manager, I am also responsible for managing budgets, timelines, and projects.
Digital Content Manager at Champlain College, VTMay 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 4 content creators in developing and executing an 18-month digital strategy that resulted in a 200% increase in web traffic.
- Successfully created and executed social media campaigns resulting in a 500% increase followers across all platforms.
- Wrote, edited, and published 100+ pieces of original content per month, generating 1 million pageviews per month on average.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to develop innovative marketing initiatives that drove brand awareness and increased website conversion rates by 20%.
- Managed budgets totaling $200K/year for paid search, display advertising, email marketing, etc. while achieving desired ROI targets.
Assistant Digital Content Manager at University of Vermont, VTSep 2017 - Apr 2022
- Successfully increased web traffic by 15% through innovative SEO techniques.
- Managed a team of 3 content writers and editors, overseeing the production of 30+ pieces of original content per week.
- Implemented a new social media strategy that led to a 20% increase in engagement across all platforms.
- Created and executed an email marketing campaign that resulted in a 12% open rate and 7% click-through rate.
- Developed and launched a successful blog with 500,000+ monthly readers.
Bachelor of Science in Communications at University of VermontSep 2012 - May 2017
I have learned how to communicate effectively with others, how to write and edit text, how to use various forms of media, and how to work within a team.
- Project management
- SEO knowledge
- Social media marketing