Dental Lab Technician
Writing a great dental lab technician resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own dental lab technician resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the dental lab technician job you're after.
email@example.com | (342) 712-1493 | San Antonio, TX
I have over 1 year of experience as a Dental Lab Technician. I am skilled in fabricating dental prosthetics, including crowns, bridges, and dentures. I have a keen eye for detail and take pride in my workmanship. My patients are always pleased with the results. In addition to my technical skills, I am also proficient at customer service and sales. Therefore, I am able to deal effectively with clients who may be unhappy with their appearance or uncomfortable about procedures
Dental Lab Technician at National Dentex Corporation, TXApr 2022 - Present
- Trained new dental lab technicians in proper procedures and techniques.
- Assembled over 500 dental prosthetics including crowns, bridges, implants, dentures, and retainers.
- Fabricated custom-made oral appliances such as night guards and sports mouthguards.
- Completed rush orders for prosthetics while maintaining high quality standards.
- Maintained inventory of supplies and equipment.
Dental Lab Technician II at Henry Schein, Inc., TXSep 2021 - Mar 2022
- Trained 3 new dental lab technicians.
- Cut and shaped crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and veneers from models created by dentists using hand instruments and power tools.
- Created custom-made full or partial dentures to replace missing teeth following oral examinations of patients.
- Repaired chipped or cracked tooth structures such as porcelain veneers with adhesives.
- Fabricated metal framework for removable appliances such as complete or partial dentures.
Dental Lab Technician Diploma at El Paso Community CollegeAug 2017 - May 2021
I have learned how to take dental impressions, fabricate crowns and bridges, and make dentures and partial dentures.
- Dental Anatomy
- Dental Materials
- Crown and Bridge Preparation
- Impression Taking
- Casting Techniques
- Porcelain Firing Schedules
- 7. Polishing
firstname.lastname@example.org | (385) 277-6316 | Pelham, AL
I am a Dental Lab Technician with over 1 year of experience. I have worked in both private and corporate settings, and have gained a wealth of knowledge in dental prosthetics and crowns. I am extremely detail-oriented, and take pride in my work. I thrive in fast-paced environments, and enjoy working as part of a team.
Dental Lab Technician at Aspen Dental, ALJun 2022 - Present
- Trained new dental lab technicians in proper techniques and procedures.
- Developed improved methods for fabricating dental prosthetics.
- Increased production by 20% through implementation of lean manufacturing principles.
- Reduced waste by 10% through process improvements.
- Achieved 100% on-time delivery for 12 consecutive months.
- Won “Employee of the Month” 3 times.
Dental Lab Technician II at DentalWorks, ALSep 2021 - May 2022
- Trained new dental lab technicians in proper molding, casting, and teeth preparation techniques.
- Developed a new method for preparing molds that reduced waste by 30%.
- Cut and shaped porcelain veneers to fit patient's teeth.
- Created custom-made braces for patients with severe misalignments.
- Assembled dentures according to dentist specifications.
- Painted artificial tooth enamel onto casts to match each patient's natural color.
Dental Lab Technician Diploma at Wallace Community College, ALAug 2017 - May 2021
I have learned how to operate and maintain dental equipment, how to make and repair dental appliances, and how to take dental impressions.
- Dental anatomy
- Dental materials
- Porcelain veneers
- Crowns and bridges