email@example.com | (533) 034-4331 | Lincoln, NE
Lead Course Developer at Coding Bootcamps, NEJun 2022 - Present
- Led the development of 5 online courses, which were completed on time and within budget.
- Worked with subject matter experts to develop course content that met the needs of learners.
- Managed a team of 3 course developers and 2 instructional designers to complete the courses.
- Created assessment items and developed grading rubrics for each course.
- Provided feedback and guidance to team members throughout the development process.
Senior Course Developer at CodeAcademy, NEJul 2019 - May 2022
- Led the development of 8 online courses, with positive feedback from students.
- Wrote course material for 4 new courses, including a 200-page textbook.
- Developed and taught 2 new graduate-level courses.
- Managed a team of 5 developers in creating eLearning content.
- Won an instructional design award for one of the company's most popular courses.
Course Developer II at General Assembly, NESep 2015 - May 2019
- Developed and launched 10 successful online courses, with an average completion rate of 85%.
- Wrote course material for 20 different online courses, including video scripts, PowerPoint presentations, and quizzes.
- Created 5 new eLearning modules from scratch, incorporating audio/video elements into the final product.
- Managed a team of 4 instructional designers in the development of 2 new online courses.
- Assisted in the development of 30+ hours of e-learning content for a major client.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at University of Nebraska-LincolnAug 2010 - May 2015
I have learned how to code in multiple languages, how to design algorithms, and how to think logically to solve problems.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (171) 861-1360 | Newark, DE
Lead Course Developer at Wilmington University, DEMar 2022 - Present
- Led the development of 10 online courses, including course planning, designing instructional materials, and coordinating with subject matter experts.
- Created learning objectives and assessments that aligned with each course’s goals and objectives.
- Authored all content for 5 of the courses developed.
- Monitored student engagement and performance data to identify areas for improvement in future iterations of the courses.
- Presented on best practices for online course development at 3 national conferences.
Senior Course Developer at Delaware State University, DEAug 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led the development of 4 new courses, which were successfully implemented in the curriculum.
- Wrote and delivered 3 successful proposals to external funding agencies.
- Successfully piloted 2 new instructional approaches with positive feedback from students.
- Trained and mentored 6 junior course developers.
Course Developer II at University of Delaware, DEJul 2015 - Jul 2019
- Led the development of 3 new courses, which were successfully implemented in 2 semesters.
- Wrote and delivered 8 lectures on course material.
- Developed 5 assessment tools to measure student learning outcomes.
- Created a comprehensive curriculum map for the department.
- Chaired the departmental committee responsible for revising the general education requirements.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at University of DelawareSep 2011 - May 2015
I've learned how to design and implement software solutions to problems, how to use various programming languages, and how to effectively use computers to solve problems.