Corporate Legal Assistant
Writing a great corporate legal assistant resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own corporate legal assistant resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the corporate legal assistant job you're after.
email@example.com | (772) 301-8710 |
Over three years of experience as a Corporate Legal Assistant. Assisted in the development, implementation and maintenance of corporate legal practices. Provided administrative support to lawyers, paralegals and other staff. Performed research on various legal issues and assisted with the preparation of reports, proposals and presentations.
Corporate Legal Assistant at H&M, LAJun 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and drafted multiple complex commercial contracts, saving the company an average of $8,000 per contract.
- Researched and advised on legal risks for new product launch, ensuring compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Managed docket of over 200 active cases, coordinating deadlines and schedule between outside counsels to ensure timely filings.
- Reviewed potential mergers and acquisitions for legal concerns or red flags; negotiated better terms in 2 out of 5 deals.
- Investigated copyright infringement claims against the company; successfully defended 3 out of 5 claims without litigation.
Associate Corporate Legal Assistant at , LAJul 2019 - May 2022
- Negotiated and drafted three complex leases for a national retail chain, totaling over 100 pages each.
- Reviewed and revised 50 vendor contracts for a major software company.
- Led the corporate records organization project, organizing 4 years of paper documents into an electronic filing system.
- Managed docketing for 15 attorneys in the litigation department of a large law firm.
- Wrote 10 legal memos on various topics such as copyright law, trademark law, and contract law.
Associate's Degree in Paralegal Studies at Louisiana State University, LASep 2014 - May 2019
Some skills I've learned are: legal research, writing legal documents, and communicating with clients.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Legal Research Skills
- Time Management
firstname.lastname@example.org | (534) 629-0860 | Charleston, SC
I am a Corporate Legal Assistant with over 3 years of experience working in corporate law. I have gained valuable experience working with clients and attorneys to prepare legal documents, draft correspondence, and manage calendars. My strong organizational skills allow me to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail. I possess excellent written and verbal communication skills which enable me to interact professionally with individuals at all levels within an organization.
Corporate Legal Assistant at Apple, SCMay 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and drafted corporate contracts, saving the company an average of 15% in costs.
- Coordinated and managed all aspects of corporate litigation process, reducing the number of cases by 30%.
- Developed and implemented a new filing system for the legal department which increased efficiency by 20%.
- Led training sessions on proper contract drafting techniques for junior staff members.
- Assisted in-house counsel with research projects, resulting in cost savings of $5,000 per project.
Associate Corporate Legal Assistant at Google, SCSep 2019 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated and drafted 5 confidentiality agreements for new clients in the first month of employment.
- Assisted with research that resulted in a $2 million contract win for the company.
- Successfully completed 10 projects within deadlines set by attorneys.
- Saved the department an estimated 50 hours per week by developing and implementing a new filing system.
Associate's Degree in Paralegal Studies at Trident Technical College, SCAug 2015 - May 2019
Some skills I've learned are writing and research skills, legal analysis and reasoning, as well as oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat
- Document Management Systems
- Legal Research Databases
- Court Filing Procedures