Writing a great compliance manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own compliance manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the compliance manager job you're after.
email@example.com | (151) 319-3240 | Great Falls, MT
I am a highly experienced compliance manager with over 5 years experience in the field. I have an excellent track record of ensuring that my company is compliant with all relevant regulations and laws. I am extremely proactive and always keep up to date with changes in legislation. I am also very skilled at conducting audits and investigations, and have developed strong relationships with regulatory bodies.
Senior Compliance Manager at First National Bank of Montana, MTApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 4 analysts in conducting compliance reviews for high-risk accounts, which resulted in identifying $5.3 million in potential fraudulent activity.
- Implemented a new training program for account managers on anti-money laundering regulations, which reduced the number of compliance violations by 50%.
- Developed and implemented policies and procedures to streamline the review process for suspicious activity reports (SARs), resulting in a 30% increase in efficiency.
- Reviewed and updated AML/KYC risk assessments for all high-risk clients, which identified 16 additional higher-risk accounts.
- Coordinated with law enforcement on 3 money laundering investigations that led to indictments against 5 individuals.
Compliance Manager at Montana State University, MTSep 2017 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated and implemented new compliance standards that increased efficiency by 30%.
- Led a team of 5 analysts in charge of investigating potential breaches, which resulted in identifying over $1 million in fraudulent activity.
- Wrote and presented a comprehensive report on compliance risks to senior management, which led to the implementation of new policies that reduced those risks by 50%.
- Trained staff on proper handling of confidential information, resulting in 0 data leaks during my tenure.
- Implemented a system for tracking changes to company policy documents, which has prevented 3 major incidents of non-compliance.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at Montana State University, Bozeman, MTAug 2013 - May 2017
I have learned how to communicate with people from different backgrounds, how to work in teams, how to manage projects and how to lead people.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (706) 997-2213 | Colorado Springs, CO
I am a highly experienced compliance manager with over 5 years experience in the industry. I have a proven track record in managing and developing compliance programes [sic] for my clients. My skills include risk management, auditing and investigation, data analysis and interpretation, as well as report writing. I am also an excellent communicator, both written and verbally, which has helped me to build strong relationships with my clients.
Senior Compliance Manager at Kaiser Permanente, COMay 2022 - Present
- Implemented a new compliance program that resulted in a decrease of non-compliance incidents by 25%.
- Led a team of 5 compliance officers to investigate and resolve 50 cases of potential non-compliance.
- Wrote and presented 10 reports on findings from investigations to the Board of Directors.
- Trained 100 employees on the new compliance program procedures.
- Monitored 200 employee files for adherence to company policies.
Compliance Manager at Wells Fargo, COSep 2017 - Apr 2022
- Implemented a new compliance program that resulted in a 20% reduction in regulatory violations.
- Led the development of policies and procedures that increased employee compliance with safety regulations by 30%.
- Trained and developed a team of 5 direct reports who are now experts in their field.
- Conducted audits of company practices that identified $1 million in cost savings opportunities.
- Negotiated settlements with government agencies on behalf of the company, saving an estimated 10% on potential fines.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at University of Colorado BoulderSep 2013 - May 2017
I have learned how to manage money, people and resources effectively in a business setting.