Commercial Real Estate Appraiser
Writing a great commercial real estate appraiser resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own commercial real estate appraiser resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the commercial real estate appraiser job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (653) 766-9455 | Scranton, PA
I am an experienced Commercial Real Estate Appraiser with over 8 years' experience in the field. I have a proven track record of providing detailed financial analyses, conducting market appraisals, and preparing appraisal reports for real estate investments. My expertise includes analyzing market trends, performing feasibility studies, and creating financial models. My knowledge of the commercial real estate market combined with my strong analytical skills have enabled me to successfully appraise a wide range of complex properties. I am confident that my expertise in this area would be a great asset to any team.
Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at CBRE, PAMay 2022 - Present
- Successfully appraised over 500 commercial properties.
- Developed strong relationships with clients and real estate agents.
- Appraised a variety of property types including office buildings, retail centers, warehouses, multifamily dwellings, and mixed-use properties.
- Conducted market research to support valuation conclusions.
- Obtained MAI designation from the Appraisal Institute.
Senior Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at NAI Geis Realty Group, PAJul 2020 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated and closed $100 million commercial real estate deal.
- Appraised value of complex property at $50 million.
- Led team in appraising 100 properties for market value.
- Wrote report on the feasibility of developing a new shopping center.
- Spoke at national conference on trends in commercial real estate valuation.
Lead Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at The Bozzuto Group, PAAug 2015 - Jun 2020
- Appraised commercial real estate properties with a total value of $1.2 billion.
- Led a team of 4 appraisers on large projects.
- Completed 100+ appraisals per year.
- Negotiated sale prices for commercial properties worth up to $20 million.
- Wrote detailed reports on the market value of each property.
Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Appraisal at Drexel University, PASep 2011 - May 2015
Some skills I've learned are property valuation, market analysis, and report writing.
- Real Estate
- Commercial Property
- Data Analysis
email@example.com | (513) 281-3180 | Portland, ME
I am a highly experienced Commercial Real Estate Appraiser with over 8 years of experience in the industry. My expertise lies in appraising a variety of properties, including office buildings, retail spaces, industrial spaces and multifamily dwellings. I specialize in providing clients with high-quality appraisals that are detailed, accurate and comprehensive. I have a strong knowledge of the commercial real estate market and I am able to utilize this knowledge to provide clients with excellent appraisals. I am also well-versed in all aspects of appraisal report writing and I am able to create detailed reports that are both concise and informative. I am committed to providing clients with the highest quality of service and I strive to exceed their expectations.
Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at Appraisal Solutions, MEMar 2022 - Present
- Conducted appraisals for a variety of commercial real estate properties, including office buildings, retail centers, and industrial warehouses.
- Completed all appraisals within the specified timeframe and met or exceeded client expectations.
- Demonstrated expertise in analyzing market data and trends to provide accurate valuations.
- Built strong relationships with clients through effective communication and customer service.
Senior Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at J.D. Power, MEJul 2019 - Mar 2022
- Appraised over 500 commercial properties with values ranging from $1M to $100M.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of appraisal methods and techniques, as well as local real estate market trends.
- Completed appraisals ahead of schedule 95% of the time.
- Received positive feedback from clients on the quality and thoroughness of appraisals.
- Trained 2 junior appraisers in proper appraisal methods and procedures.
Lead Commercial Real Estate Appraiser at Real Estate Appraisers, MESep 2015 - May 2019
- Led a team of appraisers in completing commercial real estate appraisals for a variety of clients including banks, investors, and developers.
- Appraised properties ranging from small retail centers to large office buildings and industrial warehouses.
- Conducted market research and analysis to support valuations.
- Reviewed appraisal reports prepared by other members of the team to ensure accuracy and compliance with standards.
Bachelor of Science in Real Estate Appraisal at University of MaineAug 2010 - May 2015
I learned how to appraise real estate property.
- Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate Appraiser
- Licensed Appraiser
- 5. USPAP Compliance
- 6. Experience with various appraisal software platforms
- 7. Ability to complete appraisals in a timely and accurate manner