email@example.com | (997) 568-6403 | Anchorage, AK
Clinical Nurse Educator at Providence Alaska Medical Center, AKMar 2022 - Present
- Wrote and implemented new curriculum for nursing students that resulted in a 10% increase in pass rates on the NCLEX.
- Developed a staff development program that improved patient satisfaction scores by 15%.
- Led team of nurses who successfully reduced hospital-acquired infections by 20%.
- Trained other educators on how to use simulation lab, resulting in increased utilization by 25%.
- Presented at national conference on best practices in clinical nurse education.
Senior Clinical Nurse Educator at Alaska Regional Hospital, AKJul 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led the development and implementation of a new clinical orientation program for new staff, which resulted in a 20% decrease in turnover rates.
- Created and implemented a continuing education program for nursing staff on evidence-based practice, which led to an increase in compliance with EBP standards from 50% to 80%.
- Successfully developed and piloted a new patient safety initiative that reduced hospital-acquired infections by 25% over 6 months.
- Led the charge in creating an interdisciplinary team approach to patient care that improved communication among departments and decreased length of stay by 2 days on average.
- Successfully advocated for additional staffing resources during periods of high census, resulting in increased patient satisfaction scores.
Lead Clinical Nurse Educator at Mat-Su Regional Medical Center, AKSep 2015 - Jun 2019
- Led the development and implementation of a new clinical nursing education program that resulted in a 25% increase in staff retention rates.
- Successfully designed and piloted a 12-week oncology nurse training program that improved patient satisfaction scores by 15%.
- Created an innovative simulation lab curriculum that increased student confidence levels by 20%.
- Instrumental in developing unit-based orientation programs for newly hired nurses which decreased turnover rates within those units by 10%.
- Provided expert consultation to other healthcare organizations regarding best practices in clinical nurse education, leading to the adoption of several of our methods.
Master of Science in Nursing at Alaska Pacific University, Anchorage, AKSep 2011 - May 2015
Some skills I've learned are leadership, critical thinking, problem solving, and time management.
- Clinical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
firstname.lastname@example.org | (907) 490-3510 | Portland, OR
Clinical Nurse Educator at Legacy Health, ORMar 2022 - Present
- Led educational sessions for new clinical nurse educators on evidence-based teaching methods.
- Developed and implemented a new curriculum for the RN-to-BSN program at XYZ hospital which increased enrollment by 25%.
- Presented at the annual conference of the American Association of Nurse Educators on best practices in simulation lab design.
- Authored an article for Nursing Education Perspectives on using technology in nursing education.
- Won “Best Teacher” award from graduating class of 50 students.
Senior Clinical Nurse Educator at Adventist Health, ORAug 2020 - Jan 2022
- Trained and educated over 100 new nurses on evidence-based clinical procedures.
- Decreased medication errors by 30% through implementation of a new education program.
- Led team of 5 educators in developing and delivering monthly educational inservices.
- Created and implemented an annual staff development plan for 300+ employees.
- Conducted patient satisfaction surveys that resulted in a 10% increase in positive feedback.
- Authored 3 articles published in peer-reviewed journals.
Lead Clinical Nurse Educator at Providence Health & Services, ORSep 2015 - Jun 2020
- Led the development and implementation of a new clinical nurse education program that resulted in a 10% decrease in patient falls.
- Successfully implemented a new EHR system for the organization which resulted in $2 million in cost savings.
- Led educational sessions on fall prevention that decreased patient falls by 15% over 6 months.
- Trained 100+ nurses on using the EHR system resulting in increased efficiency and accuracy across all departments.
- Created and taught an evidence-based practice course to 100+ nurses which improved nursing care quality by 25%.
Master of Science in Nursing at Oregon Health & Science University, ORSep 2010 - May 2015
Some skills I've learned are evidence-based practice, leadership, health policy, and research.
- Clinical experience
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills