firstname.lastname@example.org | (470) 383-4394 | Northampton, MA
Chief Administrative Officer at Harvard University, MAJun 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 15 administrators in developing and implementing new office procedures that increased efficiency by 25%.
- Negotiated with vendors to save the company $12,000 annually on office supplies.
- Implemented a paperless filing system that reduced storage costs by 50%.
- Coordinated the construction of a new wing onto the office building, staying within budget and completing ahead of schedule.
- Planned and executed company-wide events such as holiday parties and picnics for up to 500 employees.
Senior Administrative Officer at Boston University, MASep 2017 - May 2022
- Led a team of 12 administrative officers and provided support to senior management.
- Implemented new policies and procedures that increased efficiency by 15%.
- Trained 4 new Administrative Officers in the company’s systems and processes.
- Handled customer complaints effectively, reducing number of complaints by 30%.
- Managed office inventory and ordering, saving the company $5,000 per year.
- Negotiated with vendors for better rates on office supplies, resulting in a 10% reduction in costs.
Administrative Officer at Tufts University, MASep 2012 - Jul 2017
- Successfully managed office operations and procedures for a team of 15.
- Reduced overall departmental spending by 10% through process improvements and negotiations with vendors.
- Successfully implemented a new customer service initiative that improved customer satisfaction ratings by 20%.
- Streamline bookkeeping procedures which saved the company $2000 per month in accounting fees.
- Negotiated salaries for 3 new hires, coming in under budget by 5%.
- Wrote proposals that resulted in the acquisition of 2 new clients, worth a total of $600,000 annually.
Master of Business Administration at Boston College, MASep 2008 - May 2012
Some skills I've learned are effective communication, teamwork, leadership, and time management.
- Financial analysis
- Organizational development
- Human resources management
- Project management
- Facilities management
- Event planning
email@example.com | (836) 308-5134 | North Las Vegas, NV
Chief Administrative Officer at Silver Summit Health Plan, NVApr 2022 - Present
- Led the development and implementation of a new organizational structure that increased efficiency by 15%.
- Reduced staff turnover by 25% through improved communication and training initiatives.
- Developed and implemented cost-saving measures that reduced expenses by $250,000 annually.
- Negotiated contracts with vendors that saved the organization 10% on annual purchases.
- Improved customer satisfaction ratings by 20% through process improvements and enhanced customer service protocols.
Senior Administrative Officer at Nevada Health CO-OP, NVSep 2019 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 5 administrative officers and provided support to senior management.
- Implemented new systems and procedures that increased efficiency by 30%.
- Negotiated contracts with vendors that saved the company $10,000 annually.
- Trained 2 new employees in all aspects of their job duties.
- Managed the office budget and decreased spending by 15%.
Administrative Officer at Sierra Health and Life, NVAug 2012 - Jul 2019
- Negotiated and secured a $2M contract with an outside vendor.
- Led a team of 12 administrative staff members.
- Implemented new office procedures that increased efficiency by 30%.
- Created and managed budgets for 3 departments totaling $1.5M.
- Trained 10 new employees in customer service best practices.
Master of Business Administration at University of Nevada, RenoSep 2007 - May 2012
I have learned how to manage a business, including finances, marketing, and operations.
- Human Resources Management
- Event Coordination
- Office Administration