Channel Sales Manager
Writing a great channel sales manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own channel sales manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the channel sales manager job you're after.
email@example.com | (800) 233-8103 | Albuquerque, NM
I have over 5 years of experience as a Channel Sales Manager. I am responsible for managing the sales team and developing strong relationships with channel partners. I have a proven track record of increasing sales and growing market share. I am passionate about my work and committed to achieving results.
Channel Sales Manager at Sandia National Laboratories, NMMar 2022 - Present
- Achieved 110% of quarterly sales targets.
- Exceeded new customer acquisition goals by 25%.
- Grew channel revenue by 20% year over year.
- Successfully launched 3 new products in the market.
- Negotiated and secured 5 major contracts with key partners.
Channel Sales Representative at Los Alamos National Laboratory, NMJul 2017 - Mar 2022
- Achieved 100% of quarterly sales targets for the past 3 consecutive quarters.
- Increased channel sales by 20% in Q4 compared to previous quarter.
- Grew market share in key territories by 5 percentage points.
- Secured 10 new major accounts in the last fiscal year.
- Won "Salesperson of the Year" award for top performance among peers.
Bachelor of Science in Marketing at University of New Mexico, NMSep 2013 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are effective communication, teamwork, time management, and organization.
- Time Management
- Customer Service
firstname.lastname@example.org | (876) 624-1242 | Bismarck, ND
I am a Channel Sales Manager with over 5 years of experience. I have successfully managed and grown channel sales for my company. I have developed strong relationships with key partners and customers. I am an expert at managing budgets, developing marketing plans, and executing strategies to grow revenue.
Channel Sales Manager at T-Mobile, NDMay 2022 - Present
- Exceeded quarterly sales targets by 15%.
- Grew channel sales revenue by 20% year over year.
- Recruited and onboarded 5 new channel partners in Q1.
- Negotiated and secured exclusive distribution agreements with 3 major retailers.
- Developed and implemented a highly successful co-marketing campaign that generated $2M in incremental revenue for the company.
Channel Sales Representative at Verizon, NDAug 2017 - Apr 2022
- Achieved 102% of quarterly sales targets.
- Exceeded expectations by generating $1.2M in new annual revenue.
- Grew channel partner relationships leading to a 20% increase in joint selling opportunities.
- Successfully launched 3 new products into the market, resulting in a 10% increase in market share.
- Developed and executed an effective go-to-market strategy for a new product line that resulted in increased customer acquisition by 25%.
- Managed key accounts with P&L responsibility; delivered 18% YoY growth.
Bachelor of Science in Marketing at University of North DakotaAug 2013 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are effective communication, teamwork, problem solving, and critical thinking.
- Channel Sales
- Business Development
- Account Management
- Channel Partner Management
- Program and Project Management
- Process Improvement