Writing a great channel manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own channel manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the channel manager job you're after.
email@example.com | (870) 253-1730 | Las Vegas, NV
I have over 5 years of experience as a Channel Manager. In my role, I am responsible for developing and managing relationships with channel partners. I work closely with sales, marketing, and product teams to ensure that our channel partners are able to successfully promote and sell our products. I have a proven track record of successful partner management, and I am confident in my ability to help grow your business through effective channel management.
Channel Manager at Agoda, NVMay 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 4 channel managers and 2 analysts in executing promotional events, which resulted in a 15% increase in sales.
- Defined objectives for the channel management team and created strategies to achieve those objectives; as a result, increased market share by 3%.
- Wrote proposals that secured $1.2 million in funding from upper management for new marketing initiatives.
- Negotiated contracts with key partners that generated an additional $500k in annual revenue.
- Managed relationships with 100+ accounts, resulting in renewals worth over $10 million.
Assistant Channel Manager at , NVSep 2017 - Apr 2022
- Successfully increased viewership for the channel by 10% through effective marketing and promotional strategies.
- Successfully launched 3 new shows on the channel, which achieved high ratings and positive feedback from viewers.
- Managed a team of 5 staff members effectively, ensuring that all tasks were completed efficiently and within deadlines.
- Created an innovative social media campaign which generated significant interest in the channel amongst potential viewers.
Bachelor of Science in Marketing at University of Nevada, RenoSep 2013 - May 2017
Through my studies, I have learned excellent research, writing, communication, and critical thinking skills.
- Project Management
- Event Planning
- Budgeting and Finance
firstname.lastname@example.org | (700) 045-7310 | Charleston, SC
I am a Channel Manager with over 5 years of experience. I have successfully launched and managed multiple channels, including start-ups and major brands. I have a proven track record in developing channel strategies, negotiating contracts, and increasing revenue. I am also an expert in data analysis and forecasting, which has helped me to identify trends and opportunities for my clients.
Channel Manager at Lodgify, SCMay 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and created partnerships with 3 new channel partners that increased sales by 15%.
- Led the development of a new go-to-market strategy for the launch of a new product line that generated $12M in revenue in the first year.
- Managed a team of 8 account managers responsible for developing relationships with key accounts and growing revenue.
- Grew market share in North America by 5% through effective management of existing channels and identification/development of new ones.
- Achieved quarterly targets for 4 consecutive quarters.
Assistant Channel Manager at Barefoot, SCSep 2017 - Mar 2022
- Reduced channel conflict by aligning incentives across the organization.
- Led the development of a new go-to-market strategy that increased market share by 2%.
- Defined and implemented a partner onboarding process that reduced time to revenue by 50%.
- Developed an internal communications plan that improved employee engagement scores by 4 points.
- Created a training program for Channel Sales Managers that resulted in a 20% increase in deal registrations.
Bachelor of Science in Marketing at Clemson University, SCSep 2012 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are: effective communication, teamwork, leadership, organisation, and time management.
- Customer Service
- Time Management