Certified Nurse Aide
Writing a great certified nurse aide resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own certified nurse aide resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the certified nurse aide job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (331) 327-2357 | Laramie, WY
As a certified nurse aide, I have over 1 year of experience providing quality care to patients in a variety of settings. I am compassionate and patient, and I have a strong commitment to providing the best possible care for my patients. I am skilled in performing vital signs monitoring, wound care, and basic nursing procedures. In addition, I am knowledgeable about infection control practices and medications administration. My goal is to provide excellent patient care while maintaining the highest standards of safety and professional practice
Certified Nurse Aide at Wyoming Health Fairs, Inc., WYApr 2022 - Present
- Assisted with activities of daily living for 20 residents.
- Monitored and recorded vital signs for 10 patients.
- Assisted in the administration of medications to 5 patients.
- Provided emotional support to 15 patients and families.
- Maintained a clean and safe environment for all patients.
Certified Nurse Aide II at CNA Surety Bonding, WYSep 2021 - Mar 2022
- Assisted in the care of 20+ patients on a daily basis.
- Monitored and documented patient vital signs and condition changes.
- Provided personal care to patients including bathing, dressing, grooming, ambulation, and toileting.
- Served meals to patients and assisted with feeding as needed.
- Performed light housekeeping duties such as changing linens and tidying patient rooms.
Certified Nurse Aide Diploma at Laramie County Community College, WYAug 2017 - May 2021
I have learned how to administer medication, check vital signs, bathe patients, dress wounds, and provide emotional support.
email@example.com | (483) 474-4280 | 1110 W 9th St, Coffeyville, KS 67337, USA
I am a certified nurse aide with over 1 year of experience in the medical field. I have provided care for patients of all ages, both in hospitals and private homes. I am passionate about providing quality care to those who need it and strive to create a positive impact on the lives of my patients. In addition to my clinical skills, I also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills which allow me to build strong relationships with both patients and their families.
Certified Nurse Aide at Sunflower Health Care Center, KSJun 2022 - Present
- Assisted in providing basic patient care for up to 20 patients per shift.
- Monitored and recorded vital signs, inputting data into EMR systems.
- Assisted with wound care, including cleaning and dressing changes.
- Provided emotional support to patients and families during difficult times.
- Transported patients safely via wheelchair or bed.
Certified Nurse Aide II at Andover Healthcare Center, KSSep 2021 - Apr 2022
- Assisted in the care of 15 patients on a busy medical-surgical unit.
- Monitored vital signs and reported changes to RN.
- Assisted with wound care, ADLs, and ambulation for 5 patients.
- Provided emotional support to families during end-of-life situations.
- Trained new CNAs on policies and procedures.
Certified Nurse Aide Diploma at Wichita State University, Wichita, KSSep 2017 - May 2021
I have learned how to take care of patients, how to read and write medical records, how to take vital signs, how to give injections, how to prepare and administer medications, how to handle medical emergencies, and how to communicate with patients and their families.
- Patient Care
- Long-Term Care
- Home Health Care