Call Center Agent
Writing a great call center agent resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own call center agent resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the call center agent job you're after.
email@example.com | (468) 331-6104 | Baltimore, MD
I am a Call Center Agent with over 1 year of experience. I have handled inbound and outbound calls for various companies across different industries. I am efficient in handling customer queries and providing them with the best possible resolutions. I possess excellent communication skills which helps me build strong relationships with customers. In addition to this, I have also developed good organizational and time management skills that help me handle my work efficiently even during peak hours.
Call Center Agent at Aerotek, MDApr 2022 - Present
- Answered an average of 60 calls per day.
- Provided customer support for a wide range of products.
- Effectively handled customer complaints and inquiries.
- Upsold additional products and services to customers.
- Trained new call center agents on company policies and procedures.
- Achieved monthly sales targets.
Call Center Agent Trainee at Kelly Services, MDAug 2021 - Mar 2022
- Exceeded daily call quota by 10%, making 125 calls per day on average.
- Answered 95% of all incoming calls within 3 rings.
- Maintained a customer satisfaction rating of 4.5 out of 5 or higher.
- Completed training program with an average score of 90%.
- Consistently provided accurate information to customers regarding company products and services.
- Upsold additional products or services to 20% of customers during phone interactions.
High School Diploma at Maryland School for the DeafAug 2016 - May 2021
I have learned time management, organization, and study skills.
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
- Computer literacy
firstname.lastname@example.org | (429) 502-0418 | Salt Lake City, UT
A highly capable and experienced call center agent with over 1 year of experience in managing customer service operations. Proven ability to provide an excellent level of customer service that consistently meets or exceeds company standards. Highly skilled in handling difficult customer inquiries and complaints, troubleshooting issues, and providing detailed information about products/services. Able to work independently as well as part of a team, always willing to take on new challenges.
Call Center Agent at Call Center Agent: Teleperformance, UTJun 2022 - Present
- Answered an average of 80 calls per day.
- Assisted customers with account questions, product information, and order placement.
- Upsold products and services to increase company revenue.
- Resolved customer complaints in a professional and efficient manner.
- Utilized strong communication skills to build rapport with customers.
- Created positive customer experiences that resulted in repeat business.
Call Center Agent Trainee at Call Center Agent: Alorica, UTJul 2021 - May 2022
- Successfully completed training program with a 97% average.
- Exceeded expectations in sales by 25% during first month of work.
- Received positive feedback from customers on surveys 98% of the time.
- Became top performer in call center within first 3 months.
- Mentored 2 new hires, helping them to adjust to the job and be successful.
- Worked overtime shifts as needed to meet department goals.
High School Diploma at Brigham Young University, UTSep 2016 - May 2021
I have learned English, Math, Spanish, and Science.
- Customer service
- Problem solving
- Active listening
- Computer skills