Cable Installation Technician
Writing a great cable installation technician resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own cable installation technician resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the cable installation technician job you're after.
email@example.com | (871) 313-5383 | 811 Virginia St E, Charleston, WV 25301, USA
I have over three years of experience as a Cable Installation Technician. I am responsible for installing, repairing, and maintaining cable television systems. I have a strong knowledge of electronics and computer equipment. I am able to work independently with little supervision. I am also an expert in customer service and troubleshooting technical problems.
Lead Cable Installation Technician at Comcast, WVApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 6 technicians in the installation of 200 miles of fiber optic cable.
- Completed installations ahead of schedule and under budget.
- Trained new technicians on proper installation techniques.
- Maintained a 98% customer satisfaction rating.
Cable Installation Technician at Cable ONE, WVJul 2019 - Mar 2022
- Successfully installed 100 cable units in customer's homes.
- Worked 10 hours straight to fix a major outage for 500 customers.
- Tested and repaired 200 faulty cables.
- Installed new software that increased work efficiency by 15%.
- Trained 5 new employees on proper installation techniques.
High School Diploma at Parkersburg High School, Parkersburg, WVAug 2015 - May 2019
I have learned many skills while studying for my high school diploma, including time management, organization, and study skills.
- Cable installation
- Cable troubleshooting
- Testing equipment operation
- Basic computer skills
firstname.lastname@example.org | (415) 724-3803 | 435 S 3rd St W, Missoula, MT 59801
I am a cable installation technician with over three years of experience. I have installed and maintained cables for both residential and commercial customers. I have an excellent record of customer satisfaction, and I take pride in my work. My attention to detail ensures that every job is done right the first time, and my knowledge of different types of cables means that I can find the best solution for each individual client's needs.
Lead Cable Installation Technician at Comcast, MTMay 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 4 cable installation technicians in the successful installation of 1500 feet of fiber optic cable.
- Completed the installation of 500 feet of fiber optic cable in record time, saving the company money.
- Successfully installed 100 miles of underground copper cables with no errors or damage.
- Installed 200 miles worth of above ground coaxial cables without any issues.
- 5) Managed and coordinated a crewof 10 workers during an emergency repair project that repaired damaged equipment and restored service to over 2,000 customers within 24 hours.
Cable Installation Technician at Charter Communications, MTSep 2019 - Apr 2022
- Installed 100 miles of underground cable in 12 months.
- Spliced and repaired 500 fiber optic cables.
- Installed 1,000 customer premise equipment units.
- Assembled and installed 5,000 feet of coaxial cable.
- Terminated 25,000 ends.
High School Diploma at Big Sky High School, MTAug 2015 - May 2019
Some skills I've learned are time management, how to study for exams, and how to do research.
- Cable installation
- Cable repair
- Splicing cables
- Installing cable jacks and outlets
- Terminating coaxial cables
- Testing continuity of circuits
- Reading blueprints or other diagrams