Writing a great butler resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own butler resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the butler job you're after.
email@example.com | (661) 618-1971 | Jackson, MS
I have over 1 year of experience as a Butler. I am extremely efficient and organized, and I have a strong attention to detail. I am able to maintain a high level of professionalism at all times, even under pressure. I have excellent interpersonal skills, and I'm always willing to go above and beyond in order to exceed expectations.
Software Engineering Manager at ServiceMaster, MSMay 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 10 software engineers and delivered 4 new features on time and under budget.
- Hired 3 new software engineers and trained them on the company’s development process.
- Implemented a new continuous integration system that reduced build times by 50%.
- Developed a custom tool that increased code quality by 30%.
- Wrote 5 technical papers on various aspects of software engineering.
Lead Software Engineer at Terminix, MSJul 2021 - Apr 2022
- Led a team of 10 software engineers in the development of a new customer service platform that increased customer satisfaction rates by 15%.
- Developed an automated testing system that reduced QA time by 30%.
- Implemented a continuous integration and delivery pipeline that shortened release cycles by 2 days.
- Wrote code for 3 major features of the customer service platform, including the search engine and chatbot functionality.
High School Diploma at Mississippi School for Mathematics and ScienceAug 2017 - May 2021
I've learned how to study and how to think critically.
- Planning events
firstname.lastname@example.org | (491) 462-8810 | Nashville, TN
I am a Butler with over 1 years of experience in the hospitality industry. I have worked in 5-star hotels and resorts, providing excellent service to guests from all over the world. I am extremely efficient and organized, with a keen eye for detail. My interpersonal skills are outstanding, and I always maintain a professional attitude. I am fluent in English and Spanish, and have basic knowledge of French.
Software Engineering Manager at American Butler, TNMay 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 12 software engineers and delivered 4 major releases on time and within budget.
- Hired and trained 6 new software engineers.
- Reduced project costs by 20% through process improvements.
- Implemented a new Agile development methodology that increased productivity by 30%.
- Developed 3 new features that generated $1M in additional revenue.
- Won the “Best Manager” award for outstanding leadership.
Lead Software Engineer at All American Butler, TNSep 2021 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 4 software engineers in the development of an e-commerce platform that processed $1M in sales within its first month.
- Developed and implemented a new architecture for the company’s flagship product, resulting in a 20% increase in performance.
- Successfully migrated the company’s website from HTTP to HTTPS, improving security and customer trust.
- Led the development of a mobile app that was downloaded 100,000 times within its first week on the App Store.
- Created automated unit testing framework that reduced QA time by 30%.
- Wrote custom algorithms that increased search speed on the website by 400%.
High School Diploma at Nashville School of the Arts, Nashville, TNAug 2016 - May 2021
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Serving food and drinks
- Cleaning up after guests
- Polishing silverware
- Vacuuming and dusting
- Laundry service
- Running errands for the household
- Butlers may also have additional skills such as:
- Answering phones
- Writing letters or emails on behalf of the employer
- Managing schedules