Writing a great business leader resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own business leader resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the business leader job you're after.
email@example.com | (967) 704-8415 | Bismarck, ND
I am a highly experienced Business Leader with over 8 years of experience in organizational management and leadership. My expertise lies in developing and implementing creative strategies to enhance organizational performance and drive corporate growth. My key strengths include strong communication and interpersonal skills, adept problem-solving abilities, and an ability to develop and lead motivated teams. Throughout my career, I have managed complex projects, set and achieved milestones, and provided leadership to ensure successful project completion. I have a proven track record of success in leading organizations through significant change and restructuring while also increasing profitability and efficiency. I am confident in my ability to bring my expertise and knowledge to new challenges and opportunities.
Business Leader at Microsoft, NDApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 50 employees and increased sales by 15%.
- Hired and trained new staff, resulting in a decrease in turnover by 5%.
- Reduced expenses by 10% through creative cost-cutting measures.
- Negotiated favorable contracts with suppliers that saved the company $250,000 annually.
- Implemented innovative marketing campaigns that boosted brand awareness by 20%.
Business Leader II at Apple, NDSep 2020 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 15 employees and successfully increased sales by 25%.
- Implemented new strategies that saved the company $5,000 per month.
- Negotiated with vendors to get better prices on supplies which saved the company 10% annually.
- Hired and trained 5 new employees who are now productive members of the team.
- Wrote proposals that resulted in 3 new clients, bringing in an additional $120,000 in revenue.
Business Leader I at Amazon, NDJul 2015 - Jul 2020
- Led a team of 12 employees to successfully increase sales by 15%.
- Implemented innovative marketing strategies that led to a 20% increase in web traffic.
- Slashed budget costs by 10% while still increasing productivity.
- Negotiated and closed 5 high-value contracts with new clients.
- Created and launched 3 successful product lines.
MBA in Business Administration at University of North DakotaAug 2010 - May 2015
Some skills I've learned are team management, critical thinking, and effective communication.
- Decision making
- Strategic thinking
- Financial acumen
- People management
firstname.lastname@example.org | (761) 470-6569 | Portland, ME
I am a highly experienced business leader with over 8 years of experience in developing and implementing successful business strategies. My expertise includes budget forecasting, financial analysis, data-driven decision making, and team leadership. I have a proven track record of working with cross-functional teams to exceed performance goals, drive growth, and improve operational efficiency. My extensive knowledge of the industry and my ability to solve complex problems has enabled me to create lasting value for organizations. I am an effective communicator and collaborator who is passionate about driving success through innovation and collaboration.
Business Leader at L.L.Bean, MEMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 100 employees and increased sales by 25%.
- Hired and trained 50 new employees.
- Implemented a new customer service strategy that reduced complaints by 20%.
- Negotiated a contract with a major supplier that saved the company $100,000 per year.
- Developed and implemented a marketing campaign that generated 500 new customers.
Senior Business Leader at WEX, MEJul 2020 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 100 employees to successfully increase sales by 15%.
- Grew market share in the US by 5 points.
- Achieved $100 million in revenue for 3 consecutive years.
- Expanded operations into 10 new countries.
- Opened 50 new stores globally.
Business Leader II at FairPoint Communications, MEAug 2015 - Jun 2020
- Led a team of 12 employees and increased sales by 25%.
- Hired and trained new staff, resulting in a decrease in turnover by 50%.
- Implemented new customer service policies that resulted in a 10% increase in customer satisfaction.
- Negotiated with vendors to get better prices on office supplies, saving the company $5,000 per year.
- Developed and implemented a marketing campaign that generated $100,000 in new revenue.
MBA in Business Administration at University of MaineSep 2011 - May 2015
Some skills I've learned are teamwork, communication, problem solving, and critical thinking.
- Business Strategy
- Human Resources