Building Maintenance Supervisor
Writing a great building maintenance supervisor resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own building maintenance supervisor resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the building maintenance supervisor job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (122) 735-1389 | Jackson, MS
I have over 5 years of experience as a Building Maintenance Supervisor. I am responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of buildings and grounds. I oversee a team of maintenance workers who perform tasks such as painting, repairs, landscaping, and janitorial work. I also handle customer service issues that may arise in relation to building maintenance. In my previous role, I increased efficiency by implementing new systems and processes.
Building Maintenance Supervisor at Pritchard Facilities Services, MSMar 2022 - Present
- Negotiated with vendors to purchase new equipment that saved the company $2,000 per month.
- Implemented a preventative maintenance program that reduced emergency repairs by 30%.
- Trained and supervised a team of 12 building maintenance technicians.
- Scheduled and coordinated all aspects of building renovations, resulting in minimal disruption to tenants.
- Inspected buildings daily and prepared reports on repair and maintenance needs.
Assistant Building Maintenance Supervisor at Pro Facility Services, LLC, MSSep 2017 - Jan 2022
- Supervised a team of 10 building maintenance staff in the upkeep of a 500,000 sq. ft. office complex.
- Implemented new systems and processes that resulted in increased efficiency and cost savings.
- Planned and executed special projects such as furniture moves, construction coordination, and event set-ups.
- Led monthly safety meetings for all staff; developed emergency protocols to ensure tenant safety.
- Established strong working relationships with vendors/contractors to secure competitive pricing.
High School Diploma at Jackson State University, MSSep 2013 - May 2017
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Safety Procedures
- Equipment Operation
email@example.com | (418) 867-9624 | Dover, DE
I am a Building Maintenance Supervisor with over 5 years of experience. I have extensive experience in facilities management, maintenance and repair work. I am a highly motivated individual who is able to work independently or as part of a team. I have excellent time management skills and can prioritize tasks efficiently.
Building Maintenance Supervisor at A-1 Property Management, DEMay 2022 - Present
- Cut annual maintenance costs by 15% through innovative scheduling and improved vendor relations.
- Increased staff productivity by 20% through better organization and communication.
- Implemented new safety procedures that reduced accidents by 25%.
- Negotiated a 10% discount on all supplies with key vendors.
- Developed a training program for new employees that decreased turnover by 30%.
Assistant Building Maintenance Supervisor at FirstService Residential, DEAug 2017 - Apr 2022
- Supervised a team of 12 building maintenance workers and ensured that all tasks were completed in a timely manner.
- Trained new employees on proper safety procedures and equipment usage.
- Developed innovative ways to streamline the work process, resulting in a 20% increase in productivity.
- Implemented cost-saving measures that reduced overall expenses by 15%.
- Negotiated favorable contracts with vendors, saving the company thousands of dollars.
High School Diploma at Newark High School, Newark, DEAug 2012 - May 2017
I have learned organization and time management skills, how to study and do research, and how to write essays and papers.
- Equipment operation
- Project management