Writing a great broadband technician resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own broadband technician resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the broadband technician job you're after.
email@example.com | (193) 613-8499 | Fairfax, VA
I have over three years experience as a broadband technician. I am responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining high speed Internet services. My duties also include troubleshooting customer's issues with their service, providing support and training on how to use the features of their service. I have excellent communication skills and work well under pressure.
Broadband Technician at Comcast, VAApr 2022 - Present
- Installed broadband services for 50 new customers in a month.
- Diagnosed and resolved 100 customer service issues in a year.
- Trained 2 new technicians on company procedures.
- Completed all work orders within 48 hours, 98% of the time.
- Maintained an average satisfaction rating of 4.5 out of 5 from customers surveyed.
Broadband Technician II at Verizon, VASep 2019 - Mar 2022
- Installed 100 feet of underground conduit and fiber optic cable in a single day, meeting the needs of the customer.
- Spliced together two separate coaxial cables in order to provide continuous service for the customer.
- Installed an outdoor wireless access point on a building’s roof, providing better signal strength and coverage for customers.
- Programmed 10 different modems with specific settings in order to optimize their performance for each individual user.
- Ran 50 CAT5e Ethernet cables through walls and ceilings in a residential home, connecting them all to various jacks throughout the house per the homeowner’s request..
- Successfully completed 5 site visits without any errors or accidents within 1 week.
Associate of Applied Science in Broadband Telecommunications Technology at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State UniversityAug 2015 - May 2019
I've learned how to work with fiber optics, copper cables, wireless technologies, and more.
- Cable Modems
- Wireless Networks
firstname.lastname@example.org | (827) 699-1212 | Cincinnati, OH
I am a highly experienced and certified Broadband Technician with over three years of experience in the industry. I have installed and maintained broadband services for both residential and commercial customers. I possess excellent customer service skills and work well independently or as part of a team. I am knowledgeable in all aspects of broadband technology and can troubleshoot any issue quickly and efficiently.
Broadband Technician at Spectrum, OHMay 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 4 technicians in the installation and maintenance of broadband services for 500 customers.
- Completed 100% of installations on time and within budget.
- Diagnosed and resolved customer service issues with 99.9% satisfaction rating.
- Trained new hires in proper installation techniques resulting in 0 errors or callbacks.
- Maintained inventory levels to ensure that no more than 2% of parts were backordered at any given time.
Broadband Technician II at AT&T, OHAug 2019 - Apr 2022
- Installed and repaired over 500 customer premise equipment, including modems, routers, and set-top boxes.
- Successfully troubleshot and resolved over 1,000 customer complaints regarding their broadband service.
- Trained new technicians on proper installation and repair techniques for customer premise equipment.
- Developed a more efficient process for tracking inventory of spare parts and tools.
- Created documentation outlining standard operating procedures for the Broadband Technician II position.
Associate of Applied Science in Broadband Telecommunications Technology at Hocking College, OHAug 2014 - May 2019
I have learned how to design, install, operate, and maintain a broadband telecommunications system.
- Fiber Optics