Writing a great bpm developer resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own bpm developer resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the bpm developer job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (867) 020-4268 | 2114 Bigelow Ave, WA
I am a BPM Developer with over 4 years of experience. I have worked on various projects, both in the private and public sector. My skills include process analysis, process improvement, business Process management software development, requirements gathering, testing and deployment. I also have strong communication and interpersonal skills which allow me to effectively work with clients and other team members.
BPM Developer at ProcessMaker, WAMar 2022 - Present
- Implemented a BPM system that increased productivity by 15%.
- Reduced processing time for customer orders by 20% using BPM.
- Developed 10 custom process applications using the BPM platform.
- Integrated the company’s CRM and ERP systems with the BPM system.
- Wrote 50+ complex SQL queries to support data analysis and reporting needs of the business processes.
- Created 5 process models which were later used in training new employees on how various departments function within the company.
BPM Developer II at K2, WAAug 2018 - Jan 2022
- Led the development of 3 successful business process management software solutions, resulting in increased efficiency for 2 major corporations.
- Implemented a new BPM software solution that reduced processing time by 30% for a leading financial institution.
- Developed a custom BPM application that improved customer satisfaction ratings by 15% for a top retail company.
- Successfully completed 5 complex business process improvement projects on schedule and under budget.
- Trained and mentored 4 junior developers in best practices for BPM development.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at University of Washington, WASep 2014 - May 2018
I have learned how to code in various programming languages, how to design and implement algorithms, and how to use data structures.
- Java EE
- SOAP/REST web services
- Relational databases (e.g., Oracle, MySQL)
email@example.com | (446) 868-9402 | Detroit, MI
I am a BPM Developer with over 4 years of experience. I have worked on multiple projects and have gained extensive knowledge in the field. I am well-versed in different BPM tools and techniques, and I possess excellent problem solving skills. With my vast experience and expertise, I am confident that I can provide value to any organization.
BPM Developer at Pega, MIApr 2022 - Present
- Developed and implemented a new BPM system that increased efficiency by 30%.
- Redesigned the company’s existing BPM system, which improved performance by 15%.
- Created custom software solutions to automate key business processes.
- Developed process maps and documentation for various business departments.
- Trained staff on how to use the BPM system effectively.
- Monitored KPIs and created reports to track progress and identify areas of improvement.
BPM Developer II at IBM, MIJul 2018 - Mar 2022
- Led the development of 3 successful process improvement projects, resulting in an average 25% efficiency gain for the company.
- Implemented a new BPM software solution that saved the company $100,000 per year in licensing fees.
- Developed 10 custom reports and dashboards to help managers track KPIs and identify areas for improvement.
- Wrote 50+ technical articles on BPM best practices, which were published on leading industry websites.
- Delivered 20 training sessions on using the BPM software to employees across all departments.
- Presented at 5 national conferences on topics related to business process management and continuous improvement.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at University of MichiganSep 2013 - May 2018
I've learned how to code in different programming languages, how to use different software development tools, how to develop software using different software development methodologies, and how to conduct research in computer science.
- Java EE
- Web Services