Writing a great bench jeweler resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own bench jeweler resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the bench jeweler job you're after.
email@example.com | (142) 751-3529 | Austin, TX
I am a skilled and experienced Bench Jeweler who has worked in the industry for over 3 years. I have a strong understanding of the diamond setting process and can expertly handle all aspects of jewelry repair. I possess excellent attention to detail, which allows me to produce high-quality work that meets or exceeds customer expectations. In addition, I have superb interpersonal skills that enable me to effectively communicate with customers and build positive relationships.
Lead Bench Jeweler at Zale Corporation, TXMay 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 5 bench jewelers in the repair and restoration of high-end jewelry items.
- Completed an average of 30 repairs per week, with a 98% satisfaction rate from customers.
- Trained 2 new employees on proper repair techniques and safety procedures.
- Maintained inventory of tools and supplies, ordering as needed to keep stock levels adequate.
Bench Jeweler at Sterling Jewelers Inc., TXJul 2019 - Apr 2022
- Created 50 custom-designed jewelry pieces, including engagement rings and wedding bands.
- Repaired 200 pieces of jewelry, ranging from simple repairs to complex restorations.
- Designed and executed a successful marketing campaign that increased sales by 20%.
- Trained 2 new bench jewelers in the shop’s procedures and policies.
- Maintained a 97% customer satisfaction rating.
High School Diploma at Highland Park High School, TXSep 2015 - May 2019
I've learned how to study for and write tests, as well as how to manage my time and work on projects efficiently.
- Setting stones
- Wax carving/model making
- Stone setting
firstname.lastname@example.org | (609) 539-4572 | 823 West Main Street, Rogers, AR 72756
I am a bench jeweler with over three years of experience in the industry. I have worked on a variety of projects, from simple repairs to more complex custom designs. I have an eye for detail and take pride in my work. I am always looking for ways to improve my skills and learn new techniques.
Lead Bench Jeweler at Kays Jewelers, ARMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 4 bench jewelers in the repair and restoration of high-end jewelry.
- Completed an average of 12 repairs per day, while maintaining quality standards.
- Trained 2 new bench jewelers in proper repair techniques and company procedures.
- Reduced scrap rate by 30% through process improvements and better communication with colleagues.
- Developed strong relationships with clients, resulting in increased repeat business.
- Recognized by management as “Employee of the Month” for outstanding performance on multiple occasions.
Bench Jeweler at Zales Jewelers, ARAug 2019 - Jan 2022
- I increased sales by 10% through effective upselling techniques.
- I designed and created 20 new jewelry pieces that were well-received by customers.
- I repaired 200 pieces of jewelry with a 98% satisfaction rate from customers.
- Trained 2 apprentices in the art of bench jewelering, who are now successfully employed in the field.
- Won “Best in Show” at the annual Jewelers Guild competition for my one-of-a-kind necklace design.
- Awarded “Employee of the Month” 3 times for outstanding customer service and production levels.
High School Diploma at North Little Rock High School, North Little Rock, ARAug 2015 - May 2019
I've learned how to read, write, and do math.
- Setting stones
- Fabricating new pieces
- Repairing jewelry
- Cleaning and inspecting jewelry