Writing a great bartender resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own bartender resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the bartender job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (122) 110-3449 | 2818 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60622
I have over 1 year of experience as a bartender. I am able to mix drinks quickly and efficiently, and I have excellent customer service skills. I am also knowledgeable about wine and beer, and can make recommendations to customers based on their preferences. In addition, I am responsible for keeping the bar stocked and clean, and closing out the register at the end of my shift.
Lead Bartender at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, ILMay 2022 - Present
- Successfully managed a team of bartenders while consistently providing excellent customer service.
- Increased sales by 20% through effective marketing and promotions.
- Implemented new systems and procedures that improved efficiency and decreased wastefulness by 10%.
- Trained four new bartenders, two of which were promoted to lead bartender within six months.
- Became certified in mixology from the National Bartending Certification Program.
Bartender at Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel, ILAug 2021 - Mar 2022
- Served drinks to an average of 500 customers per shift.
- Maintained accuracy and speed while taking orders and serving drinks.
- Up-sold drink items to increase sales for the bar.
- Created new cocktails that were popular with customers.
- Trained new bartenders on proper procedures and techniques.".
High School Diploma at Highland Park High School, ILSep 2016 - May 2021
I have learned many skills while studying for my High School Diploma, including time management, study skills, and how to write essays.
- Cocktail making
- Alcohol knowledge
- Customer service
- People skills
email@example.com | (564) 639-0423 | Trenton, NJ
I am a bartender with over 1 year of experience. I have worked in various settings, including high-end restaurants and bars. I am knowledgeable about different types of alcohol and how to make a variety of drinks. I am also experienced in dealing with customers, taking orders, and resolving complaints. In addition, I have excellent communication and people skills.
Lead Bartender at Blue Moon Mexican Café, NJApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of bartenders that served an average of 500 guests per shift.
- Trained new bartenders in drink recipes and customer service techniques.
- Created innovative cocktails that were featured on the bar’s menu.
- Implemented systems to streamline operations and reduce waste.
- Monitored inventory levels and placed orders for supplies as needed.
- Developed positive relationships with suppliers to secure favorable terms.
Bartender at The Office, NJJul 2021 - Mar 2022
- Served drinks to an average of 200 customers per shift.
- Maintained accuracy and speed while taking drink orders and preparing them.
- Kept bar area clean and organized throughout the night.
- Up-sold customers on higher-priced items when appropriate.
- Handled customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Consistently received positive feedback from guests.
High School Diploma at Rutgers Preparatory School, Somerset, NJSep 2016 - May 2021
I have learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Alcohol Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Cocktail Creation
- Drink Preparation
- Time Management