Writing a great banking analyst resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own banking analyst resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the banking analyst job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (221) 319-7897 | 3075 Lawson Ridge Road,
I am a Banking Analyst with over 5 years of experience in the industry. I have worked extensively with banks and financial institutions to help them improve their operations and performance. My skills include data analysis, process improvement, and project management. I have a strong track record of delivering results that exceed expectations. In my most recent role, I led a team of analysts to successfully implement new banking software for a major bank. This resulted in improved efficiency and cost savings for the bank
Banking Analyst at Bank of America, NCMar 2022 - Present
- Led the analysis of a $2B portfolio of commercial loans and identified $23M in potential loss.
- Researched and wrote an industry-wide report on new banking regulations affecting small businesses.
- Presented findings to senior management, which led to changes in lending policy that saved the bank $5.4M annually.
- Conducted stress testing on loan portfolios under various economic scenarios and provided recommendations for risk mitigation.
- Led a team of analysts in developing a new credit scoring model for small business loans that improved approval rates by 15% while reducing losses by 20%.
- Implemented a new data visualization tool across all departments that increased efficiency by 30%.
Banking Analyst II at Wells Fargo, NCAug 2017 - Jan 2022
- Led the analysis of a $2B portfolio of loans and identified over $40M in potential savings for the bank.
- Reviewed and updated loan documentation for a portfolio of 500 loans, ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Conducted market research to identify new opportunities for growth in the banking industry.
- Developed financial models to assess the feasibility of various business ventures for the bank.
- Presented findings and recommendations to senior management on how to improve profitability.
Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance at Duke University, NCAug 2012 - May 2017
I have learned excellent analytical, research, and writing skills while studying for my Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance.
- Financial analysis
- Financial modeling
email@example.com | (399) 675-9667 | Newark, NJ
I am a Banking Analyst with over 5 years experience in the industry. I have worked extensively with banks and financial institutions to help them create better policies and procedures. I have also helped clients manage their finances more effectively. In addition, I have provided support to senior management in various areas such as strategic planning, budgeting, and forecasting. My skills include excellent analytical and problem solving skills, strong communication abilities, and the ability to work independently.
Banking Analyst at Goldman Sachs, NJMar 2022 - Present
- Negotiated and structured a $10 million loan for a client, saving them 0.5% in interest payments.
- Analyzed a company's financial statements and identified areas of improvement to increase profitability by 20%.
- Built forecasting models that predicted changes in the market with 95% accuracy.
- Created a new system for tracking customer data that increased sales by 10%.
- Trained junior analysts on best practices in financial analysis.
Banking Analyst II at JPMorgan Chase, NJJul 2017 - Jan 2022
- Led a team of 5 analysts in providing analysis and recommendations to the bank’s senior management on how to improve operational efficiency.
- Reduced processing time for loan applications by 15% through process improvements that I implemented.
- Developed a new financial model which was used by the bank to raise $5 million in capital from investors.
- Negotiated with vendors to reduce costs of banking software licenses by 20%.
- Implemented a customer segmentation strategy which increased cross-selling revenue by 10%.
- Managed projects worth up to $1 million and led teams of up to 10 people.
Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance at Rutgers University, NJSep 2013 - May 2017
I've learned how to read and analyze financial statements, how to forecast future financial performance, and how to value companies and make investment decisions.
- Financial analysis
- Financial modeling