Writing a great bank teller resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own bank teller resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the bank teller job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (309) 500-7922 | Miami, FL
I have over 1 year of experience as a bank teller. I am excellent with customer service and have superb organizational skills. I am able to work well under pressure and enjoy working with the public.
Lead Bank Teller at Bank of America, FLMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of bank tellers, ensuring that all daily tasks were completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Trained new hires on banking procedures and policies.
- Processed an average of 500 customer transactions per day with accuracy and precision.
- Monitored cash drawer levels and performed regular audits to ensure compliance with internal controls.
- Resolved customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and courteous manner.
Bank Teller at Wells Fargo, FLAug 2021 - Jan 2022
- Exceeded daily transaction goals by an average of 15%.
- Processed an average of 120 transactions per hour during busy periods.
- Handled customer complaints in a professional and efficient manner, resulting in a satisfaction rating of 95%.
- Upsold bank products to customers on 30% of occasions.
- Trained 2 new tellers on Bank policies and procedures.
High School Diploma at Miami Senior High School, Miami, FLSep 2017 - May 2021
I've learned to be organized, to study and to do homework on time, to be responsible, to be independent.
- Bank tellers typically need to have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- They must complete on-the-job training, which usually lasts about 1 month.
- Bank tellers need basic math skills and knowledge of computers.
- Tellers also need people skills because they deal with customers all day long.
- Being able to handle customer complaints in a professional manner is important as well.
email@example.com | (181) 442-1379 | Charleston, WV
I am a highly experienced and successful bank teller with over 1 year of experience in the industry. I have an excellent track record of providing outstanding customer service, handling cash transactions accurately and efficiently, and maintaining a high level of accuracy when processing customer accounts. I possess strong communication skills which allow me to effectively communicate with customers and co-workers alike. My organizational skills enable me to keep an efficient work flow in the teller line, ensuring that each customer is served promptly and courteously. In addition, I am proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Lead Bank Teller at BB&T, WVMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 4 bank tellers and achieved the highest sales targets for 3 consecutive months.
- Trained 2 new bank tellers in daily operations and procedures.
- Handled customer complaints effectively, reducing the number of customer complaints by 25%.
- Assisted customers with account inquiries and transactions, resulting in increased customer satisfaction ratings by 5%.
- Processed an average of 500 transactions per day without errors.
Bank Teller at First Horizon National Corporation, WVJul 2021 - Jan 2022
- I increased the bank's customer satisfaction rating by 10% through providing excellent customer service.
- I successfully completed over 500 transactions per day on average, with a 99% accuracy rate.
- I upsold additional banking products and services to customers on a regular basis, resulting in an increase in sales for the bank.
- I cross-trained new tellers on Bank policies and procedures, as well as best practices for serving customers.
High School Diploma at Parkersburg High School, Parkersburg, WVAug 2016 - May 2021
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Customer service
- Money handling
- Cash drawer management
- Balance reconciliation
- Teller machine operation
- Check processing