Writing a great auto detailer resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own auto detailer resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the auto detailer job you're after.
email@example.com | (942) 681-7301 | Boston, MA
I have over 1 year of experience as an Auto Detailer. I have successfully detailed many different types of vehicles, ranging from small sedans to large trucks. My attention to detail and my passion for making each vehicle look its best has resulted in me receiving positive feedback from customers. I am hardworking and take pride in every vehicle that I work on.
Auto Detailer at Detailz Auto, MAMay 2022 - Present
- Washed and detailed 100 cars in a month.
- Polished the exteriors of 50 high-end cars.
- Shampooed and cleaned the interiors of 75 vehicles.
- Applied wax to 30 luxury cars.
- Vacuumed, dusted, and wiped down all surfaces of 200 automobiles.
Auto Detailer Trainee at MAutoDetailers, MASep 2021 - Apr 2022
- Trained in all aspects of auto detailing.
- Learned to use all relevant tools and equipment.
- Detail a minimum of 5 cars per day.
- Maintain a high level of quality control.
- Followed company guidelines and procedures.
High School Diploma at Boston Latin School, Boston, MAAug 2016 - May 2021
Some skills I've learned are time management, organization, and how to study effectively.
- Auto Detailing
- Car Washing
- Interior Cleaning
- Exterior Cleaning
- Tire Shining
firstname.lastname@example.org | (333) 500-2350 | 406 S. 3rd St. W.
I have over 1 year of experience as an Auto Detailer. I am responsible for cleaning and polishing the interiors and exteriors of vehicles. I also perform basic maintenance tasks, such as changing oil and checking fluid levels. I take pride in my work and pay attention to detail in order to provide customers with a high level of satisfaction.
Auto Detailer at Joe's Auto Detailing, MTJun 2022 - Present
- Cleaned the interiors and exteriors of 50 cars per day on average.
- Waxed and buffed 20 cars per day to a high shine.
- Shampooed carpets and upholstery in 30 vehicles per week.
- Detailed engines in 15 customer vehicles each month.
- Polished chrome fixtures in 25 automobiles every 2 weeks.
Auto Detailer Trainee at Bob's Auto Detailing, MTJul 2021 - Apr 2022
- Washed and detailed 50 cars in a week.
- Shampooed carpets and upholstery in 30 cars.
- Cleaned engines in 20 cars.
- Polished chrome on 15 vehicles.
- Waxed 25 automobiles.
High School Diploma at Big Sky High School, MTSep 2016 - May 2021
I have learned many skills while studying for my High School Diploma including time management, organisation, critical thinking and essay writing.
- Sealing and Protectant Application
- Interior Vacuuming and Cleaning
- Leather/Upholstery Treatment