firstname.lastname@example.org | (181) 820-1379 | 1250 S Pine Island Rd, Plantation, FL 33324, USA
Assistant Professor at University of Florida, FLJun 2022 - Present
- Led a research team of 4 graduate students and 2 undergraduate students that resulted in 3 peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Taught 12 credit hours per semester including courses such as “Introduction to Psychology” and “Advanced Social Psychology”.
- Advised 6 – 10 undergraduate psychology majors each semester.
- Wrote successful grants totaling $20,000 from the National Science Foundation and the American Psychological Association.
- Presented original research at 3 national conferences.
Associate Professor at Florida State University, FLSep 2020 - Apr 2022
- Led a research team of 4 graduate students and 2 undergraduate students that resulted in 3 first-author papers published in peer-reviewed journals.
- Wrote successful grant proposals to the National Science Foundation (NSF) and the National Institutes of Health (NIH), resulting in $1.2 million in funding for my laboratory over 5 years.
- Trained 6 postdoctoral fellows, who have gone on to secure tenure-track faculty positions at major research institutions.
- Organized and chaired an international conference that attracted 300 attendees from 20 countries.
- Served as Associate Editor for the journal [name of journal], handling manuscripts submitted by researchers worldwide.
- Delivered 100 invited lectures at universities, companies, and professional meetings around the world.
Full Professor at University of Central Florida, FLSep 2015 - Aug 2020
- I increased the number of publications in my field by 25%.
- I was awarded a grant from the National Science Foundation.
- I gave 50 invited talks at conferences and universities worldwide.
- I organized an international conference that brought together leading scholars in my field.
- I served on the editorial board of 5 journals.
- I chaired the departmental committee that developed and implemented a new curriculum.
PhD in Psychology at University of FloridaSep 2010 - May 2015
I have learned how to conduct research, analyze data, and write scientific papers.
- Public Speaking
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
email@example.com | (610) 108-7480 | Rockville, MD
Assistant Professor at National Institutes of Health, MDJun 2022 - Present
- Authored [Number] peer-reviewed journal articles, which have been cited [Number] times.
- Presented research findings at [Number] national and international conferences.
- Actively participated in the development of 2 successful grant proposals, resulting in over $1 million in funding for the department.
- Served as a mentor to 4 undergraduate students and 2 graduate students.
- Chaired or served on 3 departmental committees.
- Taught [Number] courses per year at the undergraduate and/or graduate level.
Associate Professor at University of Maryland, Baltimore, MDJul 2019 - Apr 2022
- Authored or co-authored [X] number of peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Presented at [Y] national and international conferences.
- Chaired or served on the organizing committee for [Z] conference.
- Served as a reviewer for [A] journals.
- Member of editorial board for [B] journals.
- Guest editor for special issue in journal.
Full Professor at Johns Hopkins University, MDJul 2015 - Jun 2019
- Led a team of 12 researchers in studying the effects of climate change on migratory patterns of birds.
- Published 50 peer-reviewed articles in scientific journals.
- Gave 100 presentations at national and international conferences.
- Served as principal investigator on 5 research grants, totaling $2 million dollars.
- Advised 20 graduate students through to completion of their Ph.D.'s.
- Taught 10 undergraduate courses over the span of my career.
PhD in Psychology at University of Maryland, College ParkAug 2011 - May 2015
Some skills I've learned are grant writing, conducting research, and analyzing data.
- Critical Thinking
- Time Management