Writing a great associate consultant resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own associate consultant resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the associate consultant job you're after.
email@example.com | (618) 777-1898 | Anchorage, AK
An Associate Consultant with over 4 years of experience in the industry. I have worked on projects for clients such as Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Unilever, and Nestle. My skills include market research, data analysis, project management, and Excel/SPSS modeling. I am a quick learner and thrive in fast-paced environments.
Associate Consultant at Deloitte Consulting LLP, AKMay 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 4 in the development of a training program that was delivered to 100 employees.
- Wrote code that increased web traffic by 20%.
- Conducted user research that led to the redesign of an app, resulting in a 10% increase in users.
- Led a project that reduced customer churn by 5%.
- Implemented a new system which resulted in $100,000 savings per year.
Junior Associate Consultant at The Boston Consulting Group, AKJul 2018 - Apr 2022
- Led a team of 4 in developing an innovative new product which increased sales by 15%.
- Authored a white paper on best practices that was distributed to all junior associates.
- Trained 3 new employees on the company's products and services.
- Presented findings from a market analysis study to senior management, resulting in changes to the marketing strategy.
- Successfully completed 2 major projects ahead of schedule.
Associate's degree in business administration at University of Alaska AnchorageSep 2013 - May 2018
I've learned how to manage money, communicate with customers and co-workers, and operate a business.
- Critical Thinking
- Time Management
firstname.lastname@example.org | (870) 852-6945 | 3200 19th St N, Birmingham, AL 35234
Over four years of experience as an Associate Consultant, I have gained a deep understanding of what it takes to be successful in this role. I have developed strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to think strategically and plan for long-term success. In addition, I have excellent communication and presentation skills that allow me to effectively communicate with clients and team members.
Associate Consultant at Protiviti, ALMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 4 in the development of a training program that was implemented by over 100 employees.
- Cut project costs by 15% through effective resource management.
- Increased customer satisfaction scores by 6 points through process improvements.
- Achieved 95% on-time delivery for all projects in 3 consecutive months.
Junior Associate Consultant at , ALAug 2018 - Jan 2022
- Led a team of 3 consultants in the development and implementation of a new CRM system for a major automotive manufacturer, resulting in an increase in sales by 10%.
- Successfully completed training program on Six Sigma methodologies.
- Worked with clients to develop business requirements and functional specifications documents.
- Created process flow diagrams using Visio to document current and future state processes.
Associate's degree in business administration at University of AlabamaAug 2014 - May 2018
Some skills I've learned are time management, organization, critical thinking, and communication.
- Critical Thinking
- Time Management