Assistant Spa Manager
Writing a great assistant spa manager resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own assistant spa manager resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the assistant spa manager job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (521) 686-2968 | Jackson, MS
I Assistant Spa Manager with over 5 years of experience in the industry. I have a proven track record of success in managing and leading teams, as well as developing new business opportunities. I am passionate about providing exceptional customer service and ensuring that all guests have a relaxing and enjoyable experience at our spa. I am also skilled in sales, marketing, and event planning.
Assistant Spa Manager at Magnolia Day Spa, MSMar 2022 - Present
- Oversaw and managed all daily spa operations with a team of 8-10 employees.
- Increased revenue by 15% through effective marketing and management strategies.
- Successfully implemented new protocols and standards that improved overall customer satisfaction by 5%.
- Created employee scheduling that resulted in labor cost savings of $2,000 per month.
- Decreased product waste by 10% through careful inventory control.
Spa Manager at The Red Door Spa, MSJul 2017 - Jan 2022
- Increased spa revenue by 20% through the implementation of new marketing initiatives.
- Led a team of 10 employees and successfully managed day-to-day operations.
- Created and executed monthly promotional campaigns that generated buzz and increased clientele.
- Negotiated with vendors to secure lower costs for supplies and services, resulting in an annual savings of $5,000.
- Wrote successful grant proposals that secured $10,000 in funding for new spa equipment.
High School Diploma at Jackson State University, MSSep 2013 - May 2017
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Spa treatments
- Spa equipment
- Customer service
- Sales skills
- Scheduling and bookkeeping
- Inventory management
- Cleaning and maintenance
email@example.com | (259) 662-2177 | San Antonio, TX
I have over 5 years of experience as an assistant spa manager. I am responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the spa, including supervising staff, scheduling appointments, and ensuring that guests are satisfied with their experience. I am also adept at handling customer service issues and resolving conflicts. In addition to my managerial duties, I am also a licensed massage therapist and esthetician, which allows me to provide high quality services to our guests.
Assistant Spa Manager at Canyon Ranch, TXApr 2022 - Present
- Created and managed budgets for the spa which resulted in an average 10% increase in profit each quarter.
- Hired, trained, and supervised a team of 15 estheticians which increased service revenue by 25%.
- Negotiated discounts with vendors which lowered inventory costs by 15%.
- Implemented new marketing strategies that increased customer traffic by 20%.
- Wrote standard operating procedures for all spa services which improved quality control.
- Scheduled employee shifts to ensure proper coverage while maximizing labor costs.
Spa Manager at Golden Door, TXJul 2017 - Mar 2022
- Hired and trained a team of 8 estheticians, 4 massage therapists, and 2 nail technicians.
- Implemented new marketing strategies that increased revenue by 15%.
- Negotiated with vendors to get the best possible price for supplies.
- Developed relationships with local businesses to generate referral business.
- Created an inventory system that helped reduce product waste by 5%.
- Wrote monthly newsletters that were distributed to 500 clients.
High School Diploma at Highland Park High School, University Park, TXAug 2012 - May 2017
I've learned how to read, write, and do math.
- Spa Management
- Customer Service
- Social Media
- Business Administration
- Event Planning