Assistant Media Planner
Writing a great assistant media planner resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own assistant media planner resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the assistant media planner job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (173) 674-6557 | Atlanta, GA
I have over 1 year of experience as an Assistant Media Planner. I am responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of media plans, strategies, and objectives. I conduct research to identify target audiences and develop messaging that resonates with them. I also track campaign performance and make recommendations for optimization based on data analysis. My skills include excellent communication, organization, and time management.
Assistant Media Planner I at GroupM, GAApr 2022 - Present
- Negotiated with vendors for ad placements that resulted in a 10% cost savings.
- Wrote 3 successful proposals that generated $100,000 in new business.
- Conducted market research studies that identified key target audiences for 2 major campaigns.
- Implemented media plans that achieved objectives for 4 clients and led to contract renewals.
- Monitored campaign performance on a daily basis and made necessary adjustments to optimize results and stay within budget.
- Generated weekly reports detailing progress against KPIs for all active campaigns.
Assistant Media Planner II at Saatchi & Saatchi, GAJul 2021 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated and placed ad buys with local, regional, and national print publications on behalf of clients.
- Wrote creative briefs for internal team and external vendors.
- Monitored client spend to ensure adherence to budget.
- Led weekly status calls with clients to update them on progress against objectives.
- Provided post-campaign analysis including media value calculations.
Bachelor of Science in Advertising at University of Georgia, GAAug 2017 - May 2021
I've learned how to develop and execute advertising campaigns, how to create ad campaigns that are effective and efficient, and how to measure and analyze advertising effectiveness.
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite
- Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Hootsuite or similar social media management platform
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
email@example.com | (971) 603-1613 | Coral Gables, FL
I have over 1 year of experience as an Assistant Media Planner. In my role, I was responsible for assisting the media planner in developing and executing media plans. I also provided support in research, analysis, and reporting. My work helped to ensure that our campaigns were successful and met our clients' objectives.
Assistant Media Planner I at MediaCom, FLMar 2022 - Present
- Conducted analysis on media spend to develop optimization strategies that led to a 5% increase in ROI for the company.
- Successfully created and implemented a new social media campaign which increased website traffic by 10%.
- Worked with team of 4 people to plan and execute an integrated marketing communications plan resulting in 15% growth in sales.
- Coordinated 12 successful product launches, each yielding double-digit increases in web traffic and sales inquiries.
- Managed day-to-day operations of $1 million annual budget, achieving 95% accuracy rate against forecast.
Assistant Media Planner II at Zenith, FLSep 2021 - Mar 2022
- Negotiated and placed ad buys on behalf of clients, resulting in an average savings of 15%.
- Wrote media plans for assigned accounts, detailing target audience, objectives, strategies and tactics.
- Monitored campaign performance and made recommendations for optimization based on results.
- Researched new opportunities for client growth and expansion into new markets/channels.
- Managed invoicing process for assigned accounts to ensure timely payment by agencies/clients.
- Liaised with creative teams to develop concepts that aligned with client’s objectives.
Bachelor of Science in Advertising at University of FloridaAug 2017 - May 2021
I've learned how to develop creative advertising campaigns, how to measure the effectiveness of those campaigns, and how to manage a team of advertising professionals.
- Media Planning
- Social Media
- Microsoft Office Suite