Writing a great area supervisor resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own area supervisor resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the area supervisor job you're after.
email@example.com | (970) 835-5142 | 548 Blueberry Ln,
I have over 5 years of experience as an Area Supervisor. In that time, I have gained a deep understanding of what it takes to manage a team and keep them motivated. I am excellent at problem solving and thrive in fast-paced environments. My goal is always to exceed expectations and deliver results.
Area Supervisor at Lowe's Companies, Inc., NCMar 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 12 in the development and implementation of new process that increased productivity by 15%.
- Trained 5 new supervisors on company policies and procedures.
- Developed a mentoring program for first time supervisors which had a 75% success rate.
- Completed performance reviews for 50 employees.
- Led monthly safety meetings resulting in 0 accidents or injuries for 6 months straight.
- Implemented new scheduling system that decreased overtime by 10%.
Assistant Area Supervisor at The Home Depot, NCJul 2017 - Mar 2022
- Successfully completed training program and became certified in CPR.
- Assisted with the implementation of a new scheduling system that resulted in a 20% reduction in overtime costs.
- Worked closely with area supervisors to develop standard operating procedures for new hire orientation and on-boarding.
- Successfully implemented a customer satisfaction survey process that yielded an overall satisfaction rating of 97%.
- Led team of 15 employees in providing excellent customer service during holiday rush, resulting in no complaints from customers or upper management.
- Trained 5 new hires on proper safety procedures.
High School Diploma at East Mecklenburg High School, Charlotte, NCSep 2013 - May 2017
Some skills I've learned are time management, how to study for exams, and how to do research.
- Time Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Supervising Employees
firstname.lastname@example.org | (547) 002-9559 | Red Bank, NJ
I am an experienced area supervisor with over 5 years of experience in managing teams and projects. I have a proven track record in leading teams to success and meeting deadlines. I am a motivated self-starter who is always looking for new challenges. I thrive in fast-paced environments and enjoy working on multiple projects at the same time.
Area Supervisor at Walmart, NJApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 15 employees in a high-volume retail store.
- Increased sales by 10% through effective management and coaching.
- Decreased shrinkage by 5% through improved loss prevention efforts.
- Trained and developed 4 new managers who are now successfully leading their own teams.
- Implemented innovative customer service initiatives that led to a 20% increase in customer satisfaction.
Assistant Area Supervisor at Target, NJSep 2017 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 4 employees in the daily operations of an assigned area.
- Monitored and addressed employee concerns or issues to maintain high morale.
- Cut labor costs by 15% through effective scheduling and delegation of tasks.
- Implemented new policies and procedures that improved safety compliance by 25%.
- Achieved production goals for assigned area while maintaining quality standards.
High School Diploma at Rutgers Preparatory School, Somerset, NJAug 2013 - May 2017
I have learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Time Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Training and Development