firstname.lastname@example.org | (483) 599-0543 | Portland, ME
I have over 5 years of experience as an Area Coordinator. I am responsible for coordinating and supervising the daily operations of my assigned area. This includes overseeing staff, managing budgets, resolving conflicts, and ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed. I am a strong leader with excellent communication skills. I am able to effectively motivate others to achieve common goals. I have a proven track record of success in this role and am confident that I can continue to provide positive results for my employer
Area Coordinator at Bath Iron Works, MEApr 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 15 Area Coordinators and Resident Assistants responsible for the safety and well-being of 5,000 residents.
- Created and implemented new policies and procedures that resulted in a 10% decrease in resident incidents.
- Trained staff on emergency response procedures, resulting in a quicker and more efficient response to emergencies.
- Conducted regular meetings with building managers to identify any potential safety concerns or hazards within the buildings under their purview.
Assistant Area Coordinator at Central Maine Power, MEJul 2017 - Mar 2022
- Led a team of 15 Resident Assistants in an effort to increase student engagement on campus.
- Successfully implemented new programming initiatives that resulted in a 5% increase in attendance at events.
- Trained and supervised 8 Graduate Hall Directors, leading to increased efficiency and productivity within the department.
- Coordinated room selection process for 2,000 students, resulting in successful placement for 99% of participants.
- Led emergency response efforts during severe weather conditions, ensuring the safety of all residents under my care.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at University of MaineSep 2013 - May 2017
I've learned how to research, write reports, give presentations, use Microsoft Office programs, and work in a team.
- Time Management
- Conflict Resolution
email@example.com | (819) 176-2761 | Lincoln, NE
I am an experienced Area Coordinator with over 5 years in the field. I have experience coordinating events, managing staff, and budgeting. I am a highly organized individual who is able to work well under pressure. I have excellent communication skills and am able to build relationships with ease.
Area Coordinator at Red Cross, NEMay 2022 - Present
- Led a team of 8 Area Coordinators and 4 Assistant Area Coordinators who oversaw the daily operations for 2,500 student residents.
- Successfully developed and implemented new training program for all professional staff members which resulted in increased staff morale and decreased turnover by 25%.
- Collaborated with Facilities Management to develop long-term strategic plan that improved building conditions and maintenance response time by 50%.
- Chaired monthly meetings with representatives from each department to resolve issues/concerns related to day-to-day operations; served as main point of contact between departments.
- Implemented process improvements within office which led to a 15% increase in efficiency.
- Authored annual report on departmental assessment data and coordinated yearly budget planning.
Assistant Area Coordinator at The Salvation Army, NESep 2017 - Apr 2022
- Led a team of 5 Area Coordinators and 2 Graduate Assistants, responsible for the daily operations and management of 16 residence halls with over 4,000 students.
- Implemented new training program for student leaders which resulted in a decrease in conduct issues by 30%.
- Created and managed budget of $1.2 million dollars resulting in 97% fiscal responsibility rating from university auditors.
- Negotiated and successfully implemented new contract with outside laundry vendor saving the department $100,000 annually.
- Led emergency response team during severe weather events including hurricanes Irma & Maria which resulted in zero injuries or loss of life among resident students.
- Chaired weekly staff meetings to ensure clear communication amongst all members of the department.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at University of Nebraska-LincolnAug 2013 - May 2017
I have learned excellent written and verbal communication skills, teamwork, how to use various software programs, and critical thinking.
- Conflict Resolution
- Time Management