Writing a great alarm technician resume is important because it is one of the first things a potential employer will see when they are considering you for a position. It is your opportunity to make a good first impression and sell yourself as the best candidate for the job.
Create your resume
Select from 7 professional resume templates
If you're looking for inspiration when it comes to drafting your own alarm technician resume, look no further than the samples below. These resumes will help you highlight your experience and qualifications in the most effective way possible, giving you the best chance of landing the alarm technician job you're after.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (113) 610-5331 | Reno, NV
I am an Alarm Technician with over 3 years of experience in the industry. I have installed and maintained a variety of alarm systems for both residential and commercial clients. I am knowledgeable in a variety of alarm brands and models, and I am able to troubleshoot issues quickly and efficiently. My strong attention to detail ensures that all installations are done correctly the first time, and my excellent customer service skills ensure that each client is satisfied with the final product.
Alarm Technician at Alarmco, NVApr 2022 - Present
- Installed over 100 security systems in private residences and businesses.
- Created a new process for repairing faulty equipment which saved the company $15,000 annually.
- On-call 24/7 to respond to emergencies.
- Trained 4 new technicians on proper installation and repair techniques.
- Acted as liaison between customer and monitoring center during alarm activation.
- Investigated false alarms and took appropriate action to prevent future occurrence.
Alarm Technician Trainee at Guardian Alarm, NVSep 2019 - Mar 2022
- Installed over 100 security systems in private residences.
- Programmed and customized settings for each client's needs.
- Monitored the work of junior installers to ensure quality standards were met.
- Trained other technicians on proper installation techniques and safety procedures.
- Responded to after-hours calls for service within 2 hours or less.
- Maintained a 95% customer satisfaction rating throughout employment.
High School Diploma at Reno High School, Reno, NVSep 2015 - May 2019
I've learned how to read, write, and do math.
- Alarm installation
- Alarm programming
- Alarm monitoring
- Fire alarm systems
- Security systems
- Access control systems
email@example.com | (607) 093-4738 | Orlando, FL
I have over 3 years of experience as an Alarm Technician. I am responsible for installing, repairing and maintaining alarm systems. I have a strong knowledge of electrical circuits and wiring diagrams. I am also proficient in using hand tools and test equipment. I am able to work independently with little supervision.
Alarm Technician at Alarm Tech Services, FLMar 2022 - Present
- Installed 100+ security systems in private residences and businesses.
- Monitored 50+ alarm systems daily.
- Responded to 30+ alarms per month.
- Tested and repaired 20+ alarm system components monthly.
- Assisted police with 5 investigations per year.
Alarm Technician Trainee at Alarm Systems of Florida, FLAug 2019 - Jan 2022
- Installed over 100 security systems in commercial and residential properties.
- Programmed and maintained central station monitoring equipment.
- Monitored CCTV cameras and alarm systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Investigated false alarms and took appropriate measures to prevent future occurrences.
- Responded to after-hours emergency calls from clients experiencing system issues.
- Provided customer service support for clients with questions or concerns about their security system.
High School Diploma at Miami Senior High School, Miami, FLAug 2015 - May 2019
I've learned how to study for and take tests, how to do research, and how to write papers.
- Installing and configuring alarm systems
- Reading and understanding blueprints or schematics
- Troubleshooting electrical issues
- Installing wiring for new construction projects
- Testing alarm systems to ensure they are functioning properly
- Repairing or replacing defective parts in an alarm system